The Cleverly Changing Podcast is looking for new guests. Please take a few moments to complete the form below.
More about the CleverlyChanging Podcast
The biweekly Cleverly Changing Homeschool Podcast features two down to earth moms and longtime friends, Elle and Miriam. These two black moms are sharing their thoughts, feelings and ideas on navigating homeschooling, unschooling, self-directed education, raising black children in America, African centered education and all things motherhood. Raising liberated free thinkers while creating new patterns and ways of parenting and teaching. They believe that learning starts in the womb and that all women are the caretakers of their fragile little Universes. Just like an egg, if it’s squeezed too tight and it can break, and if it’s held too loosely it can slip and fall, but when it is warmed and nurtured it will transform into unimaginable greatness and endless potential. The Cleverly Changing Homeschool Podcast isn’t just for the grown-ups, bring your children in to meet the Cleverly Cultured Kids. “Out of the mouths of babes…” Listen to Elle and Miriam’s little humans talk about what’s on their minds. Everything from real-life situations to probing questions.
Additional directories:SoundCloud | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Stitcher | TuneIn
Listen to past episodes here:
- Episode 21 – The Process of Keeping A Homeschool Portfolio Ep 21
- Episode 20 – Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for Help
- Episode 19 – College Counselor Jewel Walwyn Talks Planning for the Future
- Episode 18 – How to Get your Homeschooler Ready for College
- Episode 17 – Questions from Our Listeners
- Episode 16 – Learn to Love Math
- Episode 15 – Are You Comfortable Homeschooling
- Episode 14 – Starting a New School Year
- Episode 13 – Homeschooling As A Family
- Episode 12 – Protecting our Children part 2
- Episode 11 – Protecting Our Kids from predators
- Episode 10 – The Cleverly Cultured Kids Discuss Discipline
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
Essential Wedding Planning Tips For Brides-To-Be With Kidsbeing a mom and a bride-to-be with kids is far from unusual - and while it can certainly throw up some unique challenges.
Understanding Co-Occurring DisordersCo-occurring disorders, also known as dual diagnosis, occur when a person has both a mental disorder and an addiction. While it ...
From Teacher to Publisher Lesson 97Maria Dismondy is the founder of the publishing company Cardinal Rule Press. She inspires and educates others in the book industry. ...
Want to be a Guest on The Cleverly Changing Podcast?The Cleverly Changing Podcast is looking for new guests. Please take a few moments to complete the form below. More about ...
Don’t Forget: Today May 9th is the Stamp Out Hunger Food DriveWe can all do something to help someone else. Unfortunately, even in our very own communities, there are people who go ...
My Prayer For BaltimoreAs a resident of the Maryland, Baltimore is close to my heart. This morning when I thought about the city, tears ...
Don’t Forget: Today May 9th is the Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive
We can all do something to help someone ...