We’re just about a month into 2019 and new year resolutions aren’t quite a distant memory yet. Our premier episode explores resolutions, dreams, goals and the things that push them forward.
Cleverly Cultured Kids (1:40)
Word of the Episode! (4:30)
Grown Up Talk (6:03)
- Resolutions: Are they just for January 1?
- Accountability and how it can help or hold you back.
- Setting realistic goals.
- Blurred lines between dreams, goals and resolutions.
- Creating a plan of attack and managing your goals.
- Distractions are never your friend. The app we like to use is Freedom. Another option is Simpleology Chrome browser add-on.
- Write it down.
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone else.
ducational Cleverly Changing Podcast Description
Embarking on an self-defining journey showered with self-determination and motherly love this educational Cleverly Changing Podcast is hosted by Elle and Miriam, who are two African American homeschooling moms. Please listen in on conversations shared biweekly that will encourage you to be your authentic self, while uplifting your spirit, learning new cultured information, and motivating your inherent potential. They’re defining what culture is for their families and want you to do the same. Bring your children along too, so they can meet the Cleverly Cultured Kids. They’re all for teaching the babies while they are young, adapting to the challenges of parenting, homeschooling, mompreneurship, and being willing to learn the lessons that the children have to offer. It’s all about uplifting one another and reclaiming your innate greatness. Tune in and share the podcast with your friends. You can also follow our social channels: Facebook.com/Cleverlychanging, Instagram.com/Cleverlychanging, Twitter.com/Cleverlychangin. Miriam’s shop is at Instagram.com/FrankandHerbs.