In Episode 7 we talked about discipline (How Do You Discipline Children?) and now in Episode 10, we gave our kids a chance to tell us how they would implement discipline if they were the ones in charge.
- Parental relationships
Word of the Episode! (2:20)
A person who is not disciplined cannot be cautioned. – African Proverb
Cleverly Cultured Kids (2:53)
During this conversation, we heard from our daughters. Two are 10 years old and one is 11 years old. It’s not often that adults get to hear kids discuss discipline. The conversation was both informative and amusing.
I also want to let you know that I apologize in advance for the echo. I need to find a way to record all of the kids without us hearing an echo if you have any tips for us share them in the comment section below.
Past Posts on Discipline
- Discipline is Not Shame
- Parenting and Discipline – Should You Spank Your Child?
- Tips for Successful Gentle Discipline
- What’s the Best Way to Discipline My Child? – HealthyChildren.org
Past Podcast Episodes and Show Notes
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
The Educational Cleverly Changing Podcast Description
Remarkably, embarking on a self-defining journey showered with self-determination and motherly love this educational Cleverly Changing is a podcast that is hosted by Elle and Miriam, who are two African American homeschooling moms. Please listen in on conversations shared biweekly that will encourage you to be your authentic self, while uplifting your spirit, learning newly cultured information, and motivating your inherent potential. They’re defining what culture is for their families and want you to do the same. Bring your children along too, so they can meet the Cleverly Cultured Kids. They’re all for teaching the babies while they are young, adapting to the challenges of parenting, homeschooling, mompreneurship, and being willing to learn the lessons that the children have to offer. It’s all about uplifting one another and reclaiming your innate greatness. Tune in and share the podcast with your friends.
Also, you can also follow our social channels:
Please submit Questions in the comment section below for the Answers To Your Questions Future Episodes
I’m thrilled to announce that Season 3 starts ...