This is Elle’s sixth year of homeschooling and Miriam’s third year it has taken some time for them to become comfortable homeschooling. It can take a little time to find your groove within your homeschool and we are here to encourage you along your journey. Our goal is that you will remember that there is comfort after the fear subsides.
He who learns, teaches. ~ Ethiopian Proverb
Word of the Episode (1:18)
Ukweli means truth in Swahili
Grown Folks Talk about how to be Comfortable Homeschooling (1:45)
Furthermore, Mariam and I discuss how we are feeling about our educational choices. Thus, we have a candid conversation about how we teach our kids within our comfort level, but also meet the state guidelines. This is a real discussion about how we found comfort homeschooling our children. After this conversation, we discuss a current news story.
Homeschool Guidelines of Commar
In addition, this link will tell you everything you need to know about homeschooling your child in the state of Maryland. The page will share with you all of the MD legal requirements. Visit podcast Episode 14 (the link is below) to learn which curriculum we are using this year.
We Need You To Share This Podcast
Also, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know some who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children.
Past Podcast Episodes and Show Notes
Lastly, if you want to hear more about homeschooling and how we have managed to make it work, please check out our past episodes.
- Episode 14 – Starting a New School Year – Episode 14
- Episode 13 – Homeschooling As A Family
- Episode 12 – Protecting our Children part 2- Cleverly Changing Podcast Episode 12
- Episode 11 – Protecting Our Kids from predators
- Episode 10 – The Cleverly Cultured Kids Discuss Discipline
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
Subscribe to the Cleverly Changing Podcast
Additional directories:SoundCloud | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Stitcher | TuneIn
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Click ...