Episode 8 touches on how to deal with stress while trying to teach your children and live your everyday lives. Everyone will encounter stress in their lives there is no way around it. Not all stress is bad, but should be managed and can even be positive, it’s all depends on what steps you take to stay in control of the stress that’s in your lives.
Instruction in youth is like engraving in stone. – Moroccan Proverb
Word of the Episode! (2:13)
Cleverly Cultured Kids (2:53)
During this conversation, we heard from my two daughters 10 years old about their thoughts about stress.
Favorite quote from this segment:
Good stress is “Stress that motivates you to do better and power through.” – Maya
Grown Up Talk (10:05)
Elle and Miriam share their
Resources on Handling Stress
- World Mental Health Day – 5 Free Ways to Reduce Stress
- Read This If
youSuffer From Chronic Stress and Sleep Problems
- 3 Ways to Improve the Health and Wellbeing of Your Family
- What to Do When Homeschoolers Get Frustrated, and You Do Too
- Strategies to Help Refresh Your Body and Rejuvenate Your Soul
- Homeschooling With Love: Demanding Child? Who Rules the Home?
- Ten tips for Making Life Easier
Past Podcast Episodes and Show Notes
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
Insight Timer Meditation App
The Educational Cleverly Changing Podcast Description
Remarkably, embarking on a self-defining journey showered with self-determination and motherly love this educational Cleverly Changing is a podcast that is hosted by Elle and Miriam, who are two African American homeschooling moms. Please listen in on conversations shared biweekly that will encourage you to be your authentic self, while uplifting your spirit, learning newly cultured information, and motivating your inherent potential. They’re defining what culture is for their families and want you to do the same. Bring your children along too, so they can meet the Cleverly Cultured Kids. They’re all for teaching the babies while they are young, adapting to the challenges of parenting, homeschooling,
Also, you can also follow our social channels:
Please submit Questions in the comment section below for the Answers To Your Questions Future Episodes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Click ...