Thank you for visiting my media page. If you are looking to find information on previous appearances, my bio, and headshots, you are on the right page. If you would like to schedule an interview with me the best way to secure an interview is to complete this form. If you need immediate assistance please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elle Cole is a mom of twin daughters, one of whom is living with Sickle Cell Anemia. She serves as a health advocate for Sickle Cell Disease and Type 1 Diabetes. She is an ambassador for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. And raises awareness about Sickle Cell Disorders to help make the quality of life for people living with genetic disorders and autoimmune diseases better.
Each day more than 30,000 people follow her journey on cleverlychanging.com, Instagram and Facebook (CleverlyChanging).
Elle is a recipient of a Bronze Congressional Award and has been featured on NPR, ABC 7, BBC World Service Radio, and a guest on many podcasts. She is a writer, motivational speaker, and social media strategist. CleverlyChanging.com and the CleverlyChanging podcast are a go-to resource on health, wellness, finances, and parenting. She is also a passionate storyteller. She holds a B.A. degree in English and History.
- GOOD MORNING WASHINGTON – Local mom raising awareness of sickle cell disease after daughter’s diagnosis. Watch the WJLA episode here.
- MOTIVATED MOMS RETREAT – Speaker (watch my presentation on YouTube)
- SICKLE CELL COMMUNITY CONSORTIUM – 6th Annual Sickle Cell Patient and Family Educational Symposium (the Warriors Convention) Speaker – Caring for the Caregiver: Dealing With Burnout and Guilt
- MY GIRLFRIEND’S HOUSE INC. – Entrepreneur Workshop Presenter
- THE MOTHER SIDE – Panelist (TV appearance. Watch the Motherside here)
- Christopher Robin Disney Press Junket (Burbank California)
- MY SISTAS JOURNEY – Panelist
- WGBR radio show – Panelist
- LEARN SHIFT GROW – Speaker Topic “Nutrition”
- NPR EDUCATION – Panelist (Read the Article: Real Parents, Real Talk About Kids And Screens)
- BRITE RADIO – Guest Media Expert (watch the segment)
- AT&T | Debuts with Top Storytellers at NABJ Conference
- BBC World Radio News – Sickle Cell Caregiver, guest
Blogs and Podcasts
- The Business of Nursing Podcast – The Business of Patient Advocacy with Elle, guest
- House Call with Dr. Mac – Sickle Cell Disease One Family’s Story (part 1) & (part 2)
- Planet Now – Episode 11: Sickle cell awareness and responding Cleverly to life’s Changes—featuring Cleverly Changing’s Elle Cole
- Nurse.org – Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) Patients Often Mistreated: What Nurses Can Do
- The Amazing People Podcast – APP 007 Carley Cavins
- The Janus Adams Show – The ABCs of Parenting for Success