In this episode we answer some of your questions. Sometimes as parents the best thing we can do for our children is to listen to them. When you sit back and open your ears and let your kids express what’s on their hearts you may hear something endearing, laugh-worthy, or something that will move you into action.
The African proverb for this week’s podcast goes as follows:
“Wisdom is like fire, people take it from others.” – Hema Proverb
Word of the Episode (2:33)
Shule means school in Swahili
Cleverly Cultured Kids (2:48)
Sometimes our kids just want to express themselves and we have to take the time out of our busy schedules to listen.
We are answering your questions (7:07)
Questions from our listeners:
- Is it possible to homeschool using a full curriculum in less than 5 weekdays?
- How do you pick the right curriculum?
- Homeschooling vs. Unschooling?
- Is it possible to combine homeschooling with working part-time?
- Can you split teaching different subjects with both parents?
- What are signs that your child is ready to be homeschooled?
Learn to Love Math was today’s topic if you have found resources that you love and you have a child that loves math. Please share those resources in the comment section below.
We Need You To Share This Podcast
Also, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know some who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children.
Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
Listen to and Share Past Episodes
Lastly, if you want to hear more about homeschooling and how we have managed to make it work, please check out our past episodes.
- Episode 16 – Learn to Love Math
- Episode 15 – Are You Comfortable Homeschooling
- Episode 14 – Starting a New School Year
- Episode 13 – Homeschooling As A Family
- Episode 12 – Protecting our Children part 2
- Episode 11 – Protecting Our Kids from predators
- Episode 10 – The Cleverly Cultured Kids Discuss Discipline
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
Also, you can also follow our social channels:
Subscribe to the Cleverly Changing Podcast
Additional directories:SoundCloud | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Stitcher | TuneIn
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Click ...