In episode 37, we talked about entrepreneurship lessons from two perspectives: a child’s and a new business owner. Our special guest was Elizabeth Ayoola, the founder of Love On A Canvas. Elizabeth is a mom and published author who uses her gift of poetry to create unique one of a kind gifts for families.
Today’s African proverb is
“A man cannot sit down alone to plan for prosperity.” – Nigerian Proverb
Word of the Episode (2:15)
Pesa means money in Swahili.
About today’s Sponsor Play Black Wallstreet
Black Wall Street The Board Game and Play Black Wall Street Academy sponsored today’s episode. Their site, PlayBlackWallStreet.com, supports the education of financial literacy for families. Therefore, learn more about the history of Black Wall Street, the riots that destroyed the community, and the legacy that is now left by purchasing their game. Please use the discount code: “CLEVERLY” for 25% off sitewide. (* The discount cannot be combined with any other discount).
Cleverly Cultured Kids (2:30)
Aamira discusses her thoughts on business and entrepreneurship. Listen in and learn and if you have any additional questions you questions or comments in the comment section.
Grown Folks Discuss Entrepreneurship Lessons
In episode 37, we talked about entrepreneurship from two perspectives: a child and a new business owner. Our special guest was Elizabeth Ayoola, the founder of Love On A Canvas.
Follow and support Love On a Canvas
We Need You To Share This Podcast and Support Us
Also, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. Thus, remember to share our tips and tricks with other parents, aunties, and uncles who teach, homeschool ot want to supplement the education of their children.
Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
In addition, to keep the podcast going consider becoming a monthly supporter through our Patreon page visit our secure page: Patreon.com/CleverlyChanging.
Listen to and Share Past Episodes
Lastly, if you want to hear more about homeschooling and how we have managed to make it work, please check out our past episodes.
- Episode 16 – Learn to Love Math
- Episode 15 – Are You Comfortable Homeschooling
- Episode 14 – Starting a New School Year
- Episode 13 – Homeschooling As A Family
- Episode 12 – Protecting our Children part 2
- Episode 11 – Protecting Our Kids from predators
- Episode 10 – The Cleverly Cultured Kids Discuss Discipline
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
Child Find: What It Is and How It Works. (2020). Retrieved 26 June 2020, from https://www.understood.org/en/school-learning/your-childs-rights/basics-about-childs-rights/child-find-what-it-is-and-how-it-works
Great news, this is a life changing episode. ...