I’m thrilled to announce the release of Episode 38. This episode is a Tribute to C.T. Vivian and Rep. John Lewis. During the conversation you’ll hear a firsthand experience about attending the March on Washington and hearing young John Lewis speak before the crowd. Dr. Janus Adams epitomizes what it is to live among legends.
WORD OF THE EPISODE (2:10)
GROWN FOLKS TALK (2:30)
View this post on Instagram
When I met Rep John Lewis we stood side-by-side shoulder-to-shoulder. He looked up at me and gave me a smile that I carry deep within my memory. His smile encouraged me to join him in his fight for justice and equality. His smile reminded me that I always have to stand for integrity and equality. He had a silent power about him as worked a room. His presence just radiated the atmosphere not just because of his iconic status but because of his unwavering confidence and sincerity. Visit my blog’s latest post to read 10 quotes that made Rep. John Lewis a giant. #structuralracism #racialequality #ripjohnlewis #windrushgeneration #blackhistory365 #blacklegends #blackicons #blackfuturesmatter #blmusa #blackhistoryisamericanhistory #nojusticenopeace #riprepjohnlewis #dailyquotes #johnlewis #georgia #atlanta #selma #civilrights #dotherightthing #goodtrouble #congressmanjohnlewis #civilrightsleader #restinpeace #restinpower #big6 #cancersucks #amplifyblackvoices #amplifymelanatedvoices
WE NEED YOU TO SHARE THIS PODCAST AND SUPPORT US
Tell a friend or two about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know some who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children.
Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
In addition, to keep the podcast going consider becoming a monthly supporter through our Patreon page visit our secure page: Patreon.com/CleverlyChanging.
Share this Photo from the Episode Living Among Legends
CONNECT WITH OUR GUEST: JANUS ADAMS
Listen to us on Instagram on our Mondays Live show: instagram.com/CleverlyChanging
Follow and support Janus Adams
Please share this conversation with a friend and purchase the Freedom Days book to get more information about American history.
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
- Episode 16 – Learn to Love Math
- Episode 15 – Are You Comfortable Homeschooling
- Episode 14 – Starting a New School Year
- Episode 13 – Homeschooling As A Family
- Episode 12 – Protecting our Children part 2
- Episode 11 – Protecting Our Kids from predators
- Episode 10 – The Cleverly Cultured Kids Discuss Discipline
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions