Mother’s day is full of wonderful memories for me. While I don’t recall anything significant or special about Mother’s Day I do remember seeing my moms face light up when I brought home my original Mother’s Day poetry. I must admit, having kids that I homeschool it’s rare that they provide me with homemade crafts.
In episode 32 I wanted to reflect on moms and memories with my husband. In fact when I met my husband the way that he talked so lovingly of his both impressed and intrigued me.
Today’s African proverb is
“We are born from the womb of our mother; we are buried in the womb of the earth”
– from Ethiopia
Word of the Episode (2:13)
Tumbo means womb in Swahili.
Cleverly Cultured Kids (2:33)
Surprisingly, it’s not often that I ask my daughters to reminisce about fun memorable times that we’ve enjoyed together, but in this episode I did and one of my girls shared her short and sweet responses which warmed my heart.
Grown Folks Discuss Moms and Memories (8:36)
Happy Mother’s Day! This is a special episode for me because I was able to sit down and talk to my husband about his mother and grandmother. This is the third podcast that I’ve done with my husband. You can check out the other two at the following links:
We Need You To Share This Podcast and Support Us
Also, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know some who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children.
Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
In addition, to keep the podcast going consider becoming a monthly supporter through our Patreon page visit our secure page: Patreon.com/CleverlyChanging.
Listen to and Share Past Episodes
Lastly, if you want to hear more about homeschooling and how we have managed to make it work, please check out our past episodes.
- Episode 16 – Learn to Love Math
- Episode 15 – Are You Comfortable Homeschooling
- Episode 14 – Starting a New School Year
- Episode 13 – Homeschooling As A Family
- Episode 12 – Protecting our Children part 2
- Episode 11 – Protecting Our Kids from predators
- Episode 10 – The Cleverly Cultured Kids Discuss Discipline
- Episode 9 – Important Health Tips for Kids and Families
- Episode 8 – How to Handle Stress While Homeschooling
- Episode 7 – How Do You Discipline Children?
- Episode 6 – Transitioning to Homeschool
- Episode 5 – Homeschool Coops and Support
- Episode 4 – Answers to Your Questions (Paper Vs. Computer)
- Episode 3 – Our Educational Experience
- Episode 2 – Homeschooling and Unschooling
- Episode 1 – Resolutions
Whether you’re an avid gym-goer, a professional athlete, or an average citizen, protein is a fundamental part of your physical build-up, ...
You’re listening to the Cleverly Changing Podcast. Episode 65. Our guest for this episode is social worker turned travel blogger and ...
Our guest today is Brad Butler II. His story brings a new perspective to the Cleverly Changing Podcast because he spoke ...
You’re listening to the Cleverly Changing Podcast. Episode ...