This is a sponsored post.
This week my mom has been on my mind. She is 80 now and many of her friends are not as mobile as they use to be. What I love the most about my mother is her love for other people. She is a hero in my life and legendary in the community I grew up in. If she saw people in need she did everything in her power to help them have a better quality of life.
Here are 18 legendary lessons that I learned from my mother and I want my daughters to learn from me:
- Conquer the world because you can – You choose your own destiny, not me, your father, or anyone else; you determine what you want your life to be like.
- Beauty is on the inside –An intelligent girl is far more beautiful than one who is not.
- Your appearance is a reflection of what you think of your inner self.
- Your actions have consequences – I would love to shield you from all hurt and pain, but mistakes will be made and that’s OK, just evaluate every decision you make before you decide to act.
- Never stop learning because the world will constantly change.
- You are my hero – although I’m the mom and had many years on this earth, I love the way you see the world. I love your zeal to explore new things and help others.
- Never lose your imagination. Be fearless and take calculated risks.
- Be compassionate – Never be too busy that you forget about the needs of others.
- Let no one else determine what success means in your life, but you. Be proud to be the person you are. Plan out your future and step-by-step, become the person you were meant to be.
- Your attitude matters –Even though you may encounter obstacles, remain levelheaded and patient.
- Lead by example. You are a natural born leader; take that responsibility seriously by owning it. Seek knowledge and be willing to listen to wise instruction when necessary.
- Learn from the mistakes you see around you.
- Always dream. You will never get bored with life if you are always pushing to achieve your goals.
- It is important to treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Education is not an option. As Grandma always says, “Learn, baby learn.”
- Dare to be different. You are brilliant, follow the rules, but it is OK to chart a new path.
- Always be willing to refine your character as needed. This will take a lifetime.
- Never forget me. I would give you the world if I could, but instead, I have taught how to successfully navigate this world. Don’t forget the lessons I have instilled within you.
Using the mobile app, you never have to enter the store, a worker will bring your order right to you.
Enter to win McDonald’s for Life
Speaking of legends, another legend in my community is McDonalds. I remember looking forward to apple pies as kid and getting a toy in my happy meal, they always made me smile. Well, McDonald’s is giving back to the community in an awesome way. They are offering one winner a change to win a prize worth $52,350. So now is your chance to win the legendary McGOLD card for your chance to have get free McDonald’s, for life!”
(1) Prize: McDonald’s food for life (for winner only), up to two meals per week for fifty(50) years, awarded as a $1,000 credit on winner’s McDonald’s App and $35,400 cash, plus $15,600 to offset taxes on the prize, awarded as a check for $51,000. Winner will also receive a custom gold-plated phone case. Total ARV: $52,350. Winner may choose a cash alternative of $1,000 in lieu of $1,000 App credit, added to check.
— Cleverly Changing (@Cleverlychangin) August 21, 2018
How to Enter: Customers must download the McDonald’s App and place an order via Mobile Order & Pay from Aug. 10 through Aug. 24 for a chance to win free craveable and delicious McDonald’s for life.
There is no purchase necessary. See rules for details.
***The great thing is, customers will receive one entry every time you use Mobile Order & Pay.***
Facts about the App
- The McDonald’s App adds another layer of convenience for customers, with exclusive deals on their favorite foods and useful features like Mobile Order & Pay, which puts more choice and control into the hands of our customers.
- Via Mobile Order & Pay, customers can pick up their order however they want: curbside, inside the restaurant or the drive thru.
- McDonald’s uses geofencing technology to determine when customers are nearby so their food is freshly prepared and delivered hot.
- McDonald’s is building a better McDonald’s. Innovation and technology are at the center of this transformation – from McDelivery to kiosks and digital menu boards in our restaurants. McDonald’s is serving up the food customers crave with the convenience they love.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with The Network Niche Influencer Agency and McDonald’s.
Please pin this post
Episode 85 is a full show of hearing from our Cleverly Cultured kids . They chime in about their different perspectives ...
2022 has been a difficult year for many families, people are still learning how to adjust to life during a pandemic; ...
Investing is the best way to prepare for your future, but most people don’t know where to start. If you’re tech-savvy ...
You’ve sat on it for so long, but with Bitcoin at the forefront of our market, it’s unavoidable. With the digital ...
Investing is the best way to prepare for ...