Can you believe it, 2020 is already here? It’s time to establish new goals.
What’s Next For You?
That question what’s next is a loaded one, what’s next for your career, social life, family life, financial future, etc. Even if resolutions aren’t something that you participate in, thinking about what’s next is important. You can start with short term goals like:
- What’s next for me in the month of January?
- What new goals do I want to accomplish in the next 90 days?
Take this year, one hour, day, week, and month at a time. Then carve out and work on short term goals that feel attainable.
Don’t Rely on Contentment
My husband said to me, “You can’t build muscle with light weights.” His words hit me with so much force I had to literally stop and unpack his words. Literally, if you want to grow you have to challenge yourself. When it comes to accomplishing our goals, we have to move outside of our comfort zones.
Right now, I’m dreaming so big that my dreams scare me. Yep, my dreams make me nervous and excited at the same time. They feel heavy like they are beyond me, but that’s good because I’m finally dreaming outside of my comfort zone and I am inviting you to join me in a space that is so large, like the universe, it cannot be contained.
If you’re going to join me and dream outside your comfort zone. Please leave a comment below sharing at least one of the goals that you plan to accomplish in the next 30 days. I can’t wait to hear from you.
What are my new goals?
- Illustrate my book so it can be printed before the end of Q1
- Obtain 2 sponsors to help fund a show I’m producing for moms in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia areas – If you are or know a corporation that would be interested in becoming a sponsor let me know
- Secure my first 10 Patreon subscribers for the CleverlyChanging podcast – Patrons start at a commitment of $2 per month. View my Patreon page for more information.
- Reach 10,000 Instagram subscribers and 5,000 Facebook subscribers
Episode 85 is a full show of hearing from our Cleverly Cultured kids . They chime in about their different perspectives ...
2022 has been a difficult year for many families, people are still learning how to adjust to life during a pandemic; ...
“Comcast sponsored this post. All opinions are my own. Visit Comcast RISE to apply and learn more about the program for ...
Arranging a time and date for band practice can feel like an impossible challenge. Everyone has opposite work hours or different ...
Plastic surgery is a choice, sometimes it is ...