Recently, I have been trying to decide whether or not I will enter a different career path after my children start school. My ultimate desire is to find something that I love to do, helps people, and pays well. The other night, I found a FREE Humanmetrics test online, based on Jung and Briggs Myers personality approach. I was so pleased I could not wait to share the test with you all.
The test is great because:
- It’s short, the test asks about 72 questions
- Provides the description of your personality type
- Gives you a analysis based on your answers to the questions that will help you find careers that would be considered best suited for your personality type.
- I was impressed with my test results, I feel that the descriptions provided were accurate and areas where I would work or have work in the past.
- The careers where I had already worked, were some of my most profound moments in life and highlights in my life.
If you are looking for a quick analysis to help find some direction, this test is a great place to start.
Humanmetrics also provide other online tests as well.
- Jung Typology Test (JTT)
- Jung Typology Test Professional (JTTpro)
- Risk Attitudes Profiler (RAP)
- Small Business Entepreneurial Profiler (SBEP)
- Jung Marriage Test (JMT)
- Role Model Profiler (RMP)
- Political Performance Indicator (PPI)
- Jung Vocational Test (JVT)
- Attitudes Color Indicator(ACI)
* This post is not sponsored.
“HumanMetrics was founded in 1996 to develop and provide online psychological tests. Company’s team consists of psychologists, psychophysiologist, mathematicians and has thirty years of experience in application and development of comprehensive tests.”
The Smithsonian’s newest museum in Washington, DC is ...