Best Buy sponsored this post. All opinions are my own. Learn more about the featured product here: Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone
I really hate admitting that I’m a procrastinator. The truth is though, I am. For the entire month of December, I’ve seen count-down posts, seen prompts from friends, but I’m still not ready for Christmas . . . and it’s almost here. The beauty of the internet is that it gives us procrastinators a little bit of grace by providing a way for us to order things quickly, and have them available for pick up in the store.
- One gift that immediately comes to mind for a gift is candles. Candles are sold almost anywhere, so a beautiful candle has the ability to warm up any environment and make it cozier.
- Books are optimum gifts because with today’s technology you can buy a treasure trove of books with the push of a button. For instance, some ebooks and audiobooks can be downloaded almost immediately so there is zero wait time.
- Headphones or quality earbuds always come in handy and you can never have too many. This is another item that procrastinators can easily order online and picked up in the store.
- Another great gift is a sturdy durable leather tote bag. Many regions in the US have started charging for bags so a tote is useful everyday life or while traveling.
- A gift for one’s home like a throw and plush pillows are lovely and unisex items that people will enjoy. No one will ever know you’re a procrastinator, they will think you are a thoughtful person.
- Any type of game (including but not limited to board games). Games are great because they bring joy so if it’s a family, community, or solo game it doesn’t matter. The goal is to add joy and laughter into a person’s life.
- The last gift that I want to mention is awesome because it’s a cellphone, and I know that a new phone with a great camera and storage is at the top of my list. The Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone makes a great gift because, for a limited amount of time it’s $200 off and you can purchase the phone online and pick it up in the store, which s a win-win.
For a limited time, purchase the Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone and receive $200 off.
The specifications for the Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone are below:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
The octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus and more. Android 9.0 Pie OS
Compatible with major carriers
It adapts to you and the way you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go. Your experience gets better over time, and it keeps things running smoother and longer. Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon
It also works with GSM SIM Kits, including Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, AT&T Prepaid, and Simple Mobile. *4G LTE speed
This Sony Xperia cell phone provides a fast web connection for downloading apps, streaming content, and staying connected on social media. 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED touch screen with 3840 x 1644 resolution
The extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. The 21:9 extended display ensures easier multitasking and immersive viewing. Gorilla Glass 6 resists shocks and scratches. 12.0MP triple-lens camera system
Offers 21:9 cinema ratio, 4K HDR movie recording, and 2x optical zoom to capture details without losing quality. It also includes an 8.0MP front-facing camera for self-portraits and videos. Motion Eye
Lets you capture slow-motion videos at up to 960 frames per second for staggering films. BIONZ X image processing engine
Powerful digital image processing produces even more vivid colors and ensures contrasts are high. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
Keep your images free from motion blur with SteadyShot image stabilization. 128GB internal memory plus microSD slot
This cell phone provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, apps and more. Expand your storage by up to 512GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately). Sony’s audio expertise always by your side
Hear music as the artist intended with high-resolution audio. The DSEE HX™ improves the quality of low-resolution music files. The smart amplifier delivers a loud, rich sound through the speaker. Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure
Hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone. IP68 rating
The phone is protected from dust and can also withstand being submerged in 4.92′ of static water for up to 30 minutes.
* SIM card is not included.
Lastly, please note that this cell phone will not work with Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA network.
I think public and private schools should find ...