This bose sunglasses gift review is sponsored by BestBuy. All opinions expressed are my own.
Listening to the right upbeat music is a sure way to lift one’s mood. Music is magical and listening to it has gotten easier, especially for those who love a great sound but don’t like headphones or earbuds. Bose Sunglasses provide a great way to listen to music without something stuck in your ear, and they also make a great gift.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.”― Plato
This summer, I would have loved to have these sunglasses while we went on our family cruise. I loved waking up early in the morning and walking around the ship to exercise and get fresh air while on the upper deck. I normally don’t like having anything in my ears, so the bose frames would have been a great travel accessory. They are comfortable to make carrying around earbuds unnecessary.
Easy Connecting with Bose Sunglasses
The Bose Sunglasses were so simple to connect my 11 years old connected them to her phone within minutes of opening the box. It was as simple as finding the app in the app store and downloading Bose Connect. The app itself will conveniently give you a tour of how to connect the frames. Once the user presses the button on the right side of the frames, there is a voice that prompts the user to download the app. Then, after the download is completed just open the app and follow the instructions on the screen
Surprisingly, bose sunglasses don’t have to be loud and disturb others around you. The high-quality speakers are positioned to direct the sound into your ears and not out to the people around you.
Bose Frames Are Unisex
The sleek black matte color is both versatile and stylish. The sunglasses come in three classic styles (large, small, and rondo). The simple styles can work for both me and women.
Bose Frames are functional
The best part about using bose frames is that they allow you to control how you listen to music. The sound quality is excellent so you can enjoy your favorite song or podcast while taking a stroll on a sunny day without worrying about something being in your ears. They are comfortable, they even allow you to place the music on a timer, so if you have a meeting you can program the frames to stop just in time.
- To skip a song just double press the button on the side.
- To go back and play a song press the button three times.
- You can even take calls and talk to someone. This was my favorite feature because putting my phone directly to my ear gives me a headache, this headset, allows me to talk hands-free.
- To turn them off it’s super simple, you just have to flip them upside down for 2 seconds then the on-light will dissipate.
- The charging cable comes in a small bag that makes it easy to tote around.
- The total active listening time for Bose Sunglasses is about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Play music, take calls and enjoy the sun with UVA/UVB protection.
Bose Frames Comes With Everything
You don’t need any extra batteries. It comes with everything you need to make it work except for a cell phone or tablet. The charging cord is included.
You don’t have to worry about losing the frames because they have a GPS tracking device in them so you can use the app to identify where the frames are. The app has a “Find my Buds” feature to help you avoid losing the glasses. Remember, in order for this feature to be set up, though, you will need to create an account and turn on-location services.
When do these Bose Sunglasses come in handy?
- Walking / Hiking
- Perfect for parents who are waiting while their kids practice or take a class
- Hanging out at the beach
- Cruising on a cruise ship
- Poolside enjoyment
What would I change?
Overall, the sunglasses are great, but I wish that they were transitions because I liked them so much, I wish they were ideal for inside the house too. Connecting the glasses were fairly easy, but I couldn’t figure out how to make the voice commands to work in order to use Siri, but that was probably just a user error.
Where can you buy them?
- https://bby.me/9mz5d (Bose Frames Alto Large)
- https://bby.me/3k4la (Bose Frames Alto Small)
- https://bby.me/cwh6m (Bose Frames Rondo)
Bose Frames Special Features
- Nothing in or on your ears A new way to listen. Stay connected to the world around you while discreetly listening to music with a revolutionary open-ear audio design.
- Sight and sound Bose Frames with patented acoustic chambers and premium lenses are designed for sun and sound.
- Built-in microphone Make and take clear phone calls, access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- Uniformly tinted Bose Frames block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant lens Designed to survive life on the go.
- One-button control Power on and off, accept and reject calls, play and pause music, and access Siri or Google Assistant.
- One app, complete control The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, unlock Bose AR, and personalize your settings so you can spend more time enjoying the music instead of setting it up. Available on iOS and Android.
- Bose AR-enabled* A first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible. Combining the power of wearable audio products, mobile devices, and integrated apps, Bose AR can augment your world with content for your ears instead of your eyes.