Have you ever felt like you needed a break from the negative things going on around you to focus on positivism? Thanks to AT&T there is an easy way to find inspiration online via the hashtag #InspiredMobility. If you need a little hope, just search the hashtag and you’ll find a quote or story that will uplift you. You can also share inspirational messages by adding the hashtag #inspiredmobility to your social media updates. The positive images and messages help me to consciously look on the bright side instead of focusing on the negative things around me.
Social media gives us a chance to share hope all around the world. In August 2016 AT&T conducted a survey and found that “more than 7-in-10 Americans (71%) say their mobile devices are digital portals to inspiration.” This Sunday, A&T is giving you a chance to learn more about their research, feel inspired, and receive cool prizes too.[tweetthis]Join us for an AT&T #InspiredMobility & #SMS16 Twitter Party, 9/25, 2016 @ 2pm CT/ 3pm ET. http://wp.me/p24DEV-4cr[/tweetthis]
**We’ll also be giving away (5) Inspired Mobility Prize Packs.**
Inspired Mobility Twitter Party Details:
- Where: #InspiredMobility and #SMS16 on Twitter
- When: September 25, 2016 2-3pm CT, 3-4pm EST
- Follow: Our sponsor @ATT and team members: @iChurchMethod @VeePeeJay1 & @CleverlyChangin
- Prizes: Inspired Mobility Prize Packs
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of five (5) winners. Each winner will receive an inspired mobility prize pack.
Tell us in comment section below:
According to AT&T 70% of people use mobility to connect with inspiration. Where do you go online to find the most inspiring messages and images? Do you share inspiration online?
What is SMS16?
SMS is short for Social Media Sunday.
“Social Media Sunday was started by Carolyn Clement (On Twitter: @singingcarolyn) at Trinity Episcopal Church in Tariffville, CT in June 2013. This initiative was developed to:
- encourage social media use by and within churches not yet using social networking platforms;
- boost social media participation within churches already using social networking platforms; and
- demonstrate the power of social media to be and do church within — and beyond — building as well as in between times of gathering for formal worship”
Disclosure: I partnered with AT&T to bring you this post and twitter party. All opinions are my own.
I wanted to share 4 Tips for Organized ...