I’m so excited to announce that the largest Natural Hair Show is coming to the DMV Sunday, September 18, 2016. The Naturalista Hair Show will be held in downtown Silver Spring, MD at the Silver Spring Civic Center. The official address is 1 Veterans Place Silver Spring, MD 20910.
This will be my first year attending the Naturalista Hair Show. I am blessed, to be a part of their affiliate blogger team. I’m sure this hair show will be tons of fun, full of beautiful people, and lots of natural hair education.
You don’t want to miss this years Naturalista Hair Show. The event will feature:
- The first panel comes from Dr. Afiya Mbilishaka on The Healing History of Our Hair at 11:30 am.
- The second will be Lets Get Financially Fierce at 12:30 by Dominque Broadway.
- Afterwards, Nicole Melton will discuss Digital Beauty School at 1:30pm.
- The Keynote Blogger this year is the beautiful and fabulous @MahoganyCurls. Her Panel discussion will be Understanding The Beauty of Natural Hair at 2:30.
Hand selected vendors
- There will be lots of local vendors who are selling food, clothing, hair products, and more.
Free hair classes
- The Natural Hair Nstitute will give attendees free natural hair classes.
- VIP Lounge
- Pamper lounge
- and more
Visit NaturalistaHairShow.com to purchase tickets. Tickets are affordable: starting around $13.
- $13 for student tickets (online only).
- $15 for online general admission
- $20 at the door
You can also enter to win tickets to the Naturalista Hair Show
(2 tickets will be awarded. Enter via the giveaway tools widget below.) If you need assistance on how enter the contest via Giveaway Tools see this enclosed tutorial.
You’re our contest winner!
“This giveaway and post was made possible by The Naturalista Hair Show. I am one of their affiliate bloggers, but all opinions are 100% mine. The giveaway is scheduled to end on 9/11/2016 at 11:59 pm EST.
Hope to see you there!
Be sure to follow our Sponsor: The Naturalista Hair Show
— Cleverly Changing (@Cleverlychangin) September 1, 2016
Motherhood is not easy. Every mom’s monologue could ...