Kids are back to school, which means more exposure to learning new concepts and more exposure to new germs. Keeping my daughters completely germ free is impossible, but we can try to decrease germs by hand washing and making sure they keep their hands away from their eyes and mouth. One other way that we successfully lower germ contamination is with Medline products.
Create a “Back To School Medline Germ Kit” for your kids from these Medline products:
- Medline Skintegrity Foaming Hand Sanitizer – Foam sanitizer that goes on clear. Comes in a small bottle so it will fit in a purse or backpack easily. The official size is about 50.30 ML. Works well. Doesn’t dry-out your skin after several applications.
- Medline Epi- Clenz Hand Sanitizer Wipes – Comes in a 160 count container. Great for use in the car; especially after a long evening on the playground. The wipes are thin but effectively reduce the amount of germs that are on a person’s hands.
- Band aids – Kids sometimes need band aids at the most inconvenient times, so it is good to keep a stash close by. These band aids are sheer and blended well with my brown skin. I was very excited to use them. They also stick well on all sides. The box does not offer a variety of sizes, but I wish it did.
- Medline Remedy Phytoplex Nourishing Skin Cream – Soft fragrance, doesn’t leave an oily residue, but your skin is still left soft. Only a little lotion will supply an ample about of moisturizer to your skin to provide the softness and sheen you desire. In addition, this moisturizing lotion doesn’t contain mineral oil or other petrochemicals.
- Spectrum hand sanitizer gel and Spectrum hand sanitizer gel 2 oz – Great for kids to keep in their desk to use while in school. Doesn’t dry our their skin. There are several sizes so the small one will fit easily in a cubby or backpack. Hospital grade, so they work well.
These products are great to have in a school setting, they also are perfect for road trips and to keep in your automobile.
During the several weeks I have prepared for this review, the wipes and hand sanitizers have really came in handy; especially when we went to Busch Gardens amusement park, swimming, conferences, backyard play, and more. I would definitely recommend these products to all families and parents.
Reader Question: What are some items you put in your child’s or classrooms germ fight kit?
THIS POST WAS SPONSORED BY SHOPLET: “SHOPLET IS THE NUMBER 1 E-TAILER OF BUSINESS AND OFFICE SUPPLIES. WE CARRY AN ASSORTMENT OF: OFFICE FURNITURE, OFFICE SUPPLIES, CLEANING SUPPLIES, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.”I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN.