We bought a playard because it has dual functions. Graco’s Pack N Play Playard offered everything we were looking for; such as a bassinet, a changing pad, easy folding capability, and a storage area.
What I liked
- The changing pad offered easy changing without hurting my back from bending over too long.
- The storage area was able to hold everything I needed for a quick change; such as hand sanitizer, a couple of diapers, diaper rash cream, wipes, and disposable changing pads.
- The bassinet, was a good place for my children to sleep when they first returned from the hospital.
- It was easy to fold and it came with a carry along tote bag. The bag made it easy to travel to different places and let the kids sleep in a spot they were familiar with.
- The mobile. As infants my children enjoyed looking at the tiny little bears.
- The playard is on wheels so it is easy to move around the house.
- The set up wasn’t complicated.
- The ocean, bird, and other sounds were soothing.
What I didn’t like
- The bassinet padding is thin. It seems like their would be much more padding. The weight limit is 15 lbs, but at 15 lbs the pad contours to the kid’s body and makes a slight dip. If Graco adds more cushion this would be prevented.
- I wish the entire changing pad was plastic, so that the entire pad could be easily wiped down.
- This playard did not come with an exclusive diaper holder, but it would have been nice if it did.