What I loved about the product?
- Naturally shaped soft wide nipple
- Different size bottles to choose from
- These bottles will grow with your child. When your child reaches the sippy-cup stage you only need to buy the attachments to use with these bottles instead of a totally new set.
- Designed to reduce gas and colic
- The bottles were easy to clean (gift set came with a great bottle brush).
What I didn’t care for about the product?
- They were not BPA free (please be aware that Avent now sells BPA free bottles, but I did not try them so this review are not for those bottles).
- You have to make sure the lid is screwed on correctly, which is true of any bottle or it would leak.
- One of my daughters would not drink from these bottles at all. Once I realized they were not BPA free I threw them out and didn’t worry about her refusal. But that is one of the reasons why I didn’t try their other products.
- These bottles can be costly depending on where you purchase them
Although, I only used these bottles for a short period of time, there were several features that I really liked. Now that they have BPA free options on the market, they may be worth trying.
This post was shared in partnership with Adagio ...