I searched for inexpensive bottles that would make the transition between bottle and breastfeeding easier. Mainly, I was in search of bottles that were BPA free, a soft wide nipple, and a bottle that would grow with the girls.
What I loved about the product?
- BPA free.
- Soft wide nipple
- Nipples come in 3 stages: slow, medium, and rapid
- Different size bottles to choose from
- Several color options to choose from
- Designed to reduce gas and colic
What I didn’t care for about the product?
- Too many parts, and all had to be assembled correctly or it would leak.
- The numbers on the side wore off fairly quickly.
- Also, when one of my daughters was a couple of months she figured out how to screw off the top of the bottle. I caught her in the act a couple of times before she wasted all the of the precious milk I had pumped.
Overall, I used these bottles throughout my children’s infancy (because I didn’t want to purchase anymore). They served their purpose, but if you are a busy Mom on the go, there are way too many pieces that need to be washed and assembled for me to recommend them.