Before I started blogging, during my children’s naptime, I kept my TV tuned to HGTV. The shows were great, but my husband hated how I always came up with new things for him to do. Well honey, the TV’s off, but my list keeps growing (-_-) thanks to twittermoms and servicelive. Here are just a few things I need my hubby to do that haven’t been completed (all were taken from a list I actually sent him):
1. Purchase a storm door for the front and replace the back door.
2. Paint the ceiling in the living room coat closet.
3. Purchase a new toilet and tub for the green bathroom.
4. Power-wash the back of the house.
5. Cut down/trim the bush on the side of the house that is directly outside the family room window.
I am happy to report that there were 10 other items on the list I sent him, but my husband has already completed a few. Our personal deadline is 2011.
All the best,
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
Camping may seem so simple at first glance, but there are many lessons kids can learn from camping such as communication skills, teamwork, nature appreciation, survival skills and more.