Maria Dismondy is the founder of the publishing company Cardinal Rule Press. She inspires and educates others in the book industry. She shared insight on the Cleverly Changing Podcast, letting us know about her life as a publisher in Michigan after being in the classroom for many years.
TODAY’S HISTORY LESSON
What is Kenyan currency called?
Listen to the episode for the answer.
“Talking to one another is loving one another.” – Kenyan Proverb
Remember to subscribe to our podcast so you will get the latest updates.
Want to be a guest on an upcoming show? Just fill out this form, and we will send you an interview link when your request is approved.
We’re bringing back Cleverly Cultured Kids! We want to feature your kids on Cleverly Cultured Kids, so please complete this Interview form for kids, and we will send you an interview link once your request is approved.
You can call us directly now. Please leave us a voicemail and let us know how you enjoy the show or share your questions.
ORDER A CLEVER HOMESCHOOL KIT:
Don’t forget to order one of our exclusive Clever Homeschool Kits. The kits include t-shirts, stickers, a homeschool planner, books, and more.
- Order your Clever Homeschool Kit here. *Make sure you send your t-shirt size as a note once you pay, or email CleverlyChanging@gmail.com with your order number and size.
GROWN FOLKS TALKING ABOUT HOW TO TEACH CHILDREN ABOUT BLACK HISTORY
Prefer to watch the episode? Check out the Cleverly Changing Youtube Channel!
Maria Dismondy’s background is in early education and research, which enables her to touch lives the world over while touring as a public speaker in schools, community forums, and national conferences. When Maria isn’t working, she embarks on adventures throughout southeast Michigan and beyond, where she lives with her husband, three book-loving children, and two pups. Find out more at MariaDismondy.com
- Follow Maria’s journey on IG at @mariadismondybooks
- Learn more about her publishing company at CardinalRulePress.com
- Follow Cardinal Rule Press Maria’s publishing company on Instagram at @CardinalRulePress
- Follow Cardinal Rule Press at Facebook.com/CardinalRulePress
CHECK OUT OUR MERCHANDISE
Visit https://CleverlyChanging.com/Shop to see what we sell.
CONNECT WITH ELLE
- Website: CleverlyChanging.com
- Instagram: @CleverlyChanging
- Facebook: CleverlyChanging
- Youtube: CleverlyChanging
- Twitter: CleverlyChangin
Tweetable quote: “Books can be a bridge between a caregiver and a child. It will help them to have a conversation around a tricky topic. They can be mirrors, so children can see themselves in the midst of the pages, and they can be windows, so children can look inside someone else experience.” – Maria Dismondy, author and mom.
Please share this episode on Pinterest.