Intro (00:00)(03:32) The African proverb for this week’s podcast goes as follows: “A baby on its mother’s back does not know the way is long.” ~ African Proverb
Word of the Episode (3:50)
The Grown Folks Section: (04:20) From Journalist to Author.Davina Hamilton went from journalist to author. Her books are loved internationally. She is a the former Entertainment Editor for British publication, The Voice newspaper, Davina spent 14 years with the company, before making her foray into the world of children’s literature. 2017 saw the release of her critically acclaimed debut children’s book, Riley Can Be Anything. Her follow-up title, Riley Knows He Can was released in 2018, and her upcoming new book, Ella Has A Plan will be released in October 2020. Hailing from London, UK, Davina now resides in Toronto, Canada with her husband and their two children.
Reader ParticipationWatch Nathan Byron read Davina’s book ” Riley Knows He Can!” during this video reading: https://youtu.be/bDPN0WF9DXI
Support Davina and Buy Her BooksRiley Can Be Anything – Read my post about the book: Review Riley Can Be Anything By Davina Hamilton Riley Knows He Can Ella Has A Plan
We Need You To Share This PodcastAlso, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know someone who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children. Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
Listen to and Share Past EpisodesLastly, if you want to hear more about homeschooling and how we have managed to make it work, please check out our past episodes.
- Episode 40 – SCD Awareness Month | Lesson 40
- Episode 39 – Remote Schooling and 504 Plans l Lesson 39
- Episode 38 – Living Among Legends | Lesson 38
- Episode 37 – Entrepreneurship with Elizabeth Ayoola | Lesson 37
- Episode 36 – Navigating Special Education at Home | Lesson 36
- Episode 35 – Juneteenth and World Sickle Cell Day | Lesson 35
- Episode 34 – Young People and Race | Lesson 34
- Episode 33 – Is Summer Cancelled? | Lesson 33
- Episode 32 – Moms and Memories | Lesson 32
- Episode 31 – Homeschooled by A Single | Mom Lesson 31
- Episode 30 – Conscious Parenting | Lesson 30
- Episode 29 – Homeschooling Preschool through High School | Lesson 29
- Episode 28 – Homeschool Moms Conference | Lesson 28
- Episode 27 – Authoring Our Own Stories With Melanin Origins | Lesson 27
- Episode 26 – Can an Only Child Have a Positive Homeschool Experience | Lesson 26
- Episode 25 – A Homeschool Journey With Njeri Nembhard | Lesson 25
- Episode 24 – Unschooling with Akilah S. Richards | Lesson 24
- Episode 23 –Homeschool Graduate, Sly Discusses Homeschool Success | Lesson 23
- Episode 22 – Goal Setting with Your Kids | Lesson 22
Subscribe to the Cleverly Changing Podcast
Additional directories:SoundCloud | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Stitcher | TuneIn
Share this Story
In this Episode, we hear from James Oliver ...