Thank you. Moms Meet for giving me an opportunity to share the NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator with my readers. I have a friend who raves over the Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator so I was eager to try it. During the fall and Spring seasons, my family and I struggle with allergies so the Nasal Aspirator was right on time.
If you have young children it can be extremely frustrating to get them to blow their noses. Especially, babies who are usually unable to blow efficiently. Many are also unwilling to cooperate while you use handheld bulb aspirators. Often instead of our children letting us help, they are left miserable from mucous buildup and seeing our little ones suffer while sick is also painful. NeilMed sought to make this challenge easier, safer, and healthier.
NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator
If your child has a cold or mucous build up from allergies there is relief with NeilMed’s Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator. NeilMed’s Nasal-Oral Aspirator is different from common bulb aspirators also called bulb syringes because:
- Parents know how much pressure they are providing.
- The bulb is clear so parents can see what is coming out of the child’s nose.
- The clear bulb also allows parents to make sure that the aspirator is completely clean before and in between uses.
- The tip of the aspirator is soft and not too small so it’s safe and comfortable to use on your child.
- It’s also easier to use than a hand held aspirator.
- The suction that parents provide works to clear the child’s nasal passages.
- The bulb can be taking apart and cleaned thoroughly.
- It’s also dishwasher safe
- Lastly, it comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
This is a product I highly recommend for any child who is unable to blow his or her nose well, this aspirator will give them much-needed relief. I also like how simple this product is to use. In fact, I wish it were around when my children were infants. If you don’t have a small child, the NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator makes a great baby shower gift. I’m not the only parent who thinks this product is great. NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator is a recipient of the Parent Tested Parent Approved award.
- Transparent design
- Safe for babies & toddlers
- Contains in-line disposable filters to reduce contamination risk
- Components pull apart for easy cleaning
- 2-in-1 design allows for use as both a bulb and an aspirator
- Lifetime warranty
- Made of high-grade silicone,Dishwasher safe (excluding disposable filters)
Purchase the NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator
Everything that was in the NeilMed Box:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Always. Be sure to follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. All thoughts and ...
This post is shared in partnership with MVMT. All opinions expressed are my own. One thing in life that will never ...
My daughters were born in October and the next month was Thanksgiving. My first Thanksgiving meal as a mother was our ...
This post was shared in partnership with Adagio Teas. The perfect morning breakfast to me is spearmint tea, with fresh baked ...
This post is shared in partnership with MVMT. ...