SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPE
- Barrilla spinach and zucchini pasta -Provides one full serving of vegetables per 3.5 oz portion
- Red, yellow, and orange bell peppers – Bell peppers contain very good levels of vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin-A, molybdenum, folate, and vitamin E.
- Parsley – This herb is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, and magnesium. It is, perhaps, the richest herbal source for vitamin K. It also provides essential vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and thiamin (vitamin B1)
- Grape Tomatoes – has a high concentration of vitamin C, biotin, molybdenum, potassium, copper.
- Cauliflower – Is a very low-calorie food but is rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, folate, and Omega 3 fats.
- Broccoli – Similar to cauliflower, broccoli is rich in vitamin K, vitamin C, Chromium, vitamin B6, folate, manganese, phosphorus, and Omega 3 fats.
- Black Olives – Are a good source of copper, iron, vitamin E, and fiber
- 1 box Barrilla spinach and zucchini pasta
- 1 each Red, yellow, and orange peppers
- ¼ cup Parsley
- Grape Tomatoes
- 1 head of Cauliflower/ broccoli
- 1 can / 1 cup of Olives
- 3/4 bottle Wishbone Sundried Tomato Dressing (or any dressing)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry all vegetables. Cook pasta al dente. Rinse pasta with cool water. Blanch cauliflower or broccoli. Chop and dice vegetables. Add pasta to a large bowl, then add vegetables, season to taste and add Italian dressing of your choice. Season to taste. Refrigerate for 2 hrs or more so seasonings can settle.
- Feel free to mix and match ingredients.
MELON, CARROT, and GINGER SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- Ginger – A good source of potassium. Ginger also holds a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
- Apple Juice – is a good source of vitamin C and B6, but also has minerals such as calcium, potassium, iron, manganese and magnesium.
- Golden Melon – Great source of vitamin C and Potassium
- Kiwi – Kiwi fruit has very good levels of vitamin-C, vitamin-A, vitamin-E, vitamin-K and flavonoid anti-oxidants such as beta-carotene, lutein and xanthin.
- Banana – good source of vitamin B6 and of vitamin-C. Also provides adequate levels of minerals like copper, magnesium, and manganese and Potassium which is an electrolyte. MELON, CARROT, and GINGER SMOOTHIE2016-07-18 08:36:57Energy boosting smoothie.Write a reviewPrep Time4 minCook Time1 minTotal Time5 minPrep Time4 minCook Time1 minTotal Time5 minIngredients
- 1” Ginger
- 2 slices Golden Honeydew Melon
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Banana
- 3 cups Apple Juice or water
- * Optional ingredients that would also taste great: ice, parsley, and pineapple.
Cleverly Changing https://cleverlychanging.com/
- Directions: Wash all fruits and vegetables. Add the apple juice first. Peel the ginger add a small piece (about an inch or less in size). Also add the melon, kiwi, banana, Add 2 cups of ice (optional). Blend in a high powered blender until all the fruits have vegetables are liquefied.
To find out the complete list of vitamins these vegetables contain, please visit whfoods.com.
Episode 85 is a full show of hearing from our Cleverly Cultured kids . They chime in about their different perspectives ...
2022 has been a difficult year for many families, people are still learning how to adjust to life during a pandemic; ...
When looking to improve your strength and muscle size through rigorous exercise, it’s important to remember to get the right nutrients ...
Thank you US MED for sponsoring this post. ...