The American Dream Home is something everyone fantasizes about. Whether it’s a new closet, a larger family room, or simply a place to put all your stuff, there’s always something we want to change about where we live!
What if you could make your home into your Dream Home?
AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS – a new show premiering on NBC March 23 at 8/7c – and Lowe’s want to make your dream a reality.
Hosted by famed interior designer and best-selling author, Nate Berkus, AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS follows the nation’s top 12 designers and home builders as they compete to be crowned the Ultimate Dream Builder and take home a $250,000 cash prize. It’s the home competition that will change everything!
You can enter for a chance to win $100,000 in products and services from Lowe’s and a consultation with the winner of American Dream Builders!
- Enter for a chance to win your dream renovation at www.nbc.com/lowes.
- Starting March 23rd you will have the opportunity to earn 5 bonus entries when you “Dream It Yourself”!
- Upload a photo and description of a home project you are working on and EARN 5 BONUS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES.
- Follow the show on Facebook and Twitter for a chance to win more prizes from American Dream Builders and Lowe’s!
On Cleverly Changing you also have an opportunity to win a $50 Lowes Gift Card see details below.
Only one mandatory entry: share your personal “Dream Home Makeover” in the comments section.
Please note: all entries are monitored closely so invalid entries where the task are not completed properly will be deleted.
Each household is only eligible to win One (1) $50 Lowe’s Gift Card via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
– Darren Moore sets his sights on the top when American Dream Builders premieres Sunday, March 23.
The prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. Please note that the assets included within this message were delivered to you to promote NBCUniversal. This post is sponsored by: NBCUniversal.
As you may have heard, Walt Disney Animation ...