- Spinach – 2 cups
- 1 Small Apple (Core removed) and chopped
- 1 banana
- 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup of Organic Apple juice
- 1 Grated Carrot
If you like green smoothies check out Dr. Oz’s suggestions.
- Avocado Smoothie – http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/healthy-snack-avocado-smoothie
- Dr. Oz’s Green drink – http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-green-drink
- Bobbie Brown’s Coconut Kale Smoothie – http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/bobbi-browns-coconut-kale-smoothie
Share this Story
Load More Related Articles
If you have kidney stones, you may be asked by your doctor to follow a special diet. The doctor will begin ...
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information. Several months ago my family and I decided to ...
Load More In Recipes
Finding healthy low carbohydrate foods can be a ...