Tuesday, February 4th at 5pm
“Visit a LEGO® Store and learn how to build this LEGO Micro Manager model and take it home – for free! Event begins at 5pm. Quantities are limited and offer is good while supplies last only. Models are not for sale and cannot be purchased. One free per child. Event is open to children ages 6-14 only.”
Lego Store Tips – Each store is given 500 free models, once all 500 tickets are distributed, that’s it. In my area, in order to get a ticket, you generally need to get in line around 3:30 pm. The stores usually don’t give out the tickets until around 4pm, but it is best to line up early. Once you receive a ticket then you are free to leave the line and come back before 7pm to do your build. The builds are based on who has a ticket, not who has been in line the longest. Also there is one ticket per child, not per family.
Enjoy Restaurant Promotions as well
If there is a Chevys in your area check and see which night is their discounted kids night.
- At the Arundel Mills location, Tuesday nights kids eat FREE (up to age 12 after 4pm).
- At the Annapolis Maryland Mall Monday nights kids eat for $1 (up to age 12 after 4pm).
There are also other restaurants that offer kids eat free night. Go to KidsEatFree.com select your state, city, and day of the week to find out which restaurants in your area participate in this promotion.
Below is the Lego Store Calendar for the Month of February 2014.
Some events highlighted on the calendar are as follows:
- February 7th – There will be a Lego Movie Release
- February 8th – There is a Movie Build from 12-2pm (Call your Lego Store location to confirm)
- February 17 and 18th – VIPs are eligible to buy an exclusive set.
- February 22nd – Lego Movie Club meeting.
- February 28 – March 2nd – Lego Kids Fest: visit LegoKidsFest.com to learn more.
A few months ago, I shared a post ...