- 10-12 Salad leaves (I used mixed greens, but I also like using baby spinach or green lettuce)
- 1 Red Onion (Thinly sliced into rings, omit for kids)
- 1 Cucumber (Sliced into rings)
- 2-3 Large Carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 celery stalk (sliced)
- 1 Avocado (sliced small)
- 1 Red pepper (sliced small)
- 1 Ground Flex seeds
- Top with (dried mix fruits without added sugar such as raisins, apricots, apples, etc.)
- A dash of lemon juice
- Dressing of choice
Wash your lettuce or mixed greens. I usually purchase mine at Costco because it last longer, is fresher, and organic. Even though the greens come nicely packaged I still like to rinse it off before it is served. I use a salad spinner to shake off the moisture which helps the salad to last longer. Slice and dice all of your vegetables to the size of choice. My children are 3 so I try to cut them small enough that they will not have any problems chewing their veggies. Arrange the vegetables in a large bowl. Toss and add the toppings of choice into each individual bowl.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Always. Be sure to follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. All thoughts and ...
If you have kidney stones, you may be asked by your doctor to follow a special diet. The doctor will begin ...
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information. Several months ago my family and I decided to ...
If you have kidney stones, you may be ...