In 2011 I decided that I would choose 11 things in my life that I can do better. I realize I will never be perfect, but there are tons of things that I can improve upon such as the following:
- Topping the list on my journey to live the best life that I can is to change my attitude and enjoy life. We really are our worse enemies. I need to encourage myself more. Reflect on my accomplishments. Remind myself of the blessings that I have received daily.
- Write down the things that I want to achieve this year. Take a few moments to visualize myself completing my goals. Implementing a workable plan to get things done..
- I always say, “I love to travel” while I have been many places here in the US it would be nice to travel abroad this year. Plan a cruise for me and my family and actually take it. The last time I planned a cruise, I had to cancel because I would have been to far along in my pregnancy. This time I won’t have that excuse.
- Utilize my talents. I have many talents that are not being cultivated. I believe that if I don’t use my talents they will no longer exist. My husband has known me for 11 years and he tells me that he doesn’t know what my talents are. This year, I hope to WOW him.
- Do more volunteer work. I have joined one of my church’s ministry teams so that I can assist them and learn some new skills. I plan to dedicate myself to the things that I am committing to so that the outcome will be better.
- Teach my children to read. I am addicted to buying learning tools for them. They are learning and excelling but they have a desire to read books on their own. They can recognize many words and read a little bit, but I hope to teach them a skill that will enjoy.
- Keep my house better organized and tidy. My husband’s standards are high and I like things in their place, but I want every thing to be a little bit better so he will come home happy and won’t have to spend anytime picking up after the kids.
- Exercise regularly. I purchased Wii Fit Plus so that it would motivate me to exercise. I just started a routine on Sunday and so far, so good.
- I would love to go out with my husband at least once a month, just the two of us. I think I will ask my friend to watch my girls at least once a month so that we gain have some time to ourselves for a few hours.
- Tell the people that I love how much they mean to me while they are alive. I no longer want to live with regrets, wishing that I could turn back the hands of time. I want to build my relationships, so people will know that my love is genuine.
- Be more accountable of my time. If I plan better and make a schedule, I am sure that I can increase my productivity. I don’t ever want to look back on my day and say, “Man, this was a day just wasted.” I want to value my time more so that I will feel better about it. At the end of the day, I want to feel that I simply did my BEST.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Simply Orange® blogging program. If I am one of the first 65 blogs received by SocialsMoms, I will receive a $25 Target gift card and a gift pack that includes a Simply Orange® cooler bag and logoed fleece.”
About Simply Orange Juice
Since the launch of Simply Orange in 2001, we have been making orange juice simple, the way nature intended. Our not-from-concentrate orange juice never has water, sugar or preservatives added and is gently pasteurized to ensure that you always get a fresh-squeezed taste experience. Headquartered in Apopka, Florida, the Simply Orange Juice Company is also proud of the approach we take with our other great-tasting 100% juices and juice drinks. For more information, visit http://www.simplyorangejuice.com
Join Simply Orange Juice on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/simplyorangejuice
Investing is the best way to prepare for your future, but most people don’t know where to start. If you’re tech-savvy ...
When it comes to any medical procedure, you’ll always find some myths intertwined with the truth, which makes it difficult to ...
Before you apply for that next job or even contact your friend about that upcoming informational interview, you need to take ...
The exterior of your house needs a change once in a while, especially when it’s the center of family and peer ...
During the pandemic many people opted to add ...