Vaseline has been around for many years. Growing up we used Vaseline around our house often. Below are some of my family’s 10 favorites uses for Vaseline. When you are done reading mine, please let me know what you use vaseline for in your home.
VASELINE PETROLEUM JELLY HOME REMEDIES
1. Softens chapped skin. If you are all out of lotion, rub a little vaseline on your body and it will soften your skin.
2. Great feet and hand moisturizer. If you have cracked rough feet or hands, put on vaseline after you bathe or take a shower at night and then put on socks or gloves. The next day your skin will be soft and smooth.
3. Softens dry lips. Use it to moisten your lips; especially in the winter when your lips can become dry and brittle.
4. Rub it on a noisy door’s hinges and it will get rid of the creaky sounds.
5. Have a young baby, use it when taken the baby’s rectal temperature.
6. Use vaseline to remove your make-up. Your make-up will slide right off, and then you should do your normal facial routine.
7. After you put on your lip stick rub on some vaseline to give it added shine so that your lips will appear fuller.
8. Rub vaseline on your teeth before you are on camera for a whiter and brighter smile.
9. If you need to loosen something that is stuck, try rubbing a little vaseline on it. When we are all out of WD-40 I generally grab vaseline if we have it on hand. It works like an excellent lubricant.
10. Skin protector. When getting a perm, relaxer, hair dye, or any chemicals put vaseline on your skin generously to protect your body from the harsh chemicals.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Vaseline blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
Vaseline products are manufactured by Unilever [NYSE: UL, UN], one of the world’s largest consumer products companies. With a 140-year heritage as America’s most trusted healthy skin expert and more than 30 years as a leading hand and body lotion, the Vaseline brand delivers products that meet the specific needs of consumers, no matter their life stage or lifestyle. The Vaseline Aloe Fresh line includes Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion, Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Lotion with SPF, and Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel. All products in the line are designed to be light and leave skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. In addition to the Vaseline Lotions, the Vaseline family of products also features a complete line of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and lip balm products. All Vaseline products can be purchased at drug stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.vaseline.com.
More info: www.vaseline.com
Beginners Can Learn the Ropes From Investment PodcastsInvesting is the best way to prepare for your future, but most people don’t know where to start. If you’re tech-savvy ...
Health Moment: Debunking the Myths of Laser Vision CorrectionWhen it comes to any medical procedure, you’ll always find some myths intertwined with the truth, which makes it difficult to ...
Looking for a job? Clean Up Your Social Media ProfilesBefore you apply for that next job or even contact your friend about that upcoming informational interview, you need to take ...
What is a Sober Living Home?A sober living home is a safe and supportive environment for people recovering from substance abuse. These homes provide individuals with ...
Adopting Your First Cat? 5 Useful Tips For Welcoming Your New Cat To Your HomeDuring the pandemic many people opted to add a comfort pet into their hone. Adopting a pet is one of the ...
Choosing Rhinoplasty the Right WayPlastic surgery is a choice, sometimes it is chosen for cosmetic reasons, but at other times it is to correct the ...
What is a Sober Living Home?
A sober living home is a safe and ...