Can you imagine living on a homestead and raising your kids? Today’s guest and her husband do just that. They have a farm with animals, a garden, and they homeschool their 4 children. Tune in and learn more about their family and how homeschooling gives them a chance to learn more about their children.
(01:45) The African proverb for this week’s podcast is:”When you follow in the path of your father, you learn to walk like him” ~ African Proverb from Ghana
Word of the Episode (2:11)
Nyumbani means home in Swahili
The Grown Folks Section “Know Your Kids“: (02:30)
Lacey Grim is a homeschooling mom of 4, homesteader, author, holistic health coach and generally curious individual. She lives in NC with her husband on their small farm teaching others how to live their most self-sufficient and satisfied lives!
Connect with Lacey and the School House Life Podcast
Website: https://www.schoolhouseoils.comLacey and Drew Grim founded the SchoolHouseLife Podcast, please check it out because the information that they share is insightful about sustainability, homeschooling, natural wellness, and self-sufficiency.
Join their Facebook Group: The Schoolhouse Life with Lacey + Drew
Did you know that the Cleverly Changing Podcast has merchandise. Yes, we sell t-shirts and accessories to help keep this podcast going and cover some of the associated costs. Please check out our merchandise and support. Thank you in advance!
We Need You To Share This Podcast
Also, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know some who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children.
Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
Listen to and Share Past Episodes
- Episode 40 – SCD Awareness Month | Lesson 40
- Episode 39 – Remote Schooling and 504 Plans l Lesson 39
- Episode 38 – Living Among Legends | Lesson 38
- Episode 37 – Entrepreneurship with Elizabeth Ayoola | Lesson 37
- Episode 36 – Navigating Special Education at Home | Lesson 36
- Episode 35 – Juneteenth and World Sickle Cell Day | Lesson 35
- Episode 34 – Young People and Race | Lesson 34
- Episode 33 – Is Summer Cancelled? | Lesson 33
- Episode 32 – Moms and Memories | Lesson 32
- Episode 31 – Homeschooled by A Single | Mom Lesson 31
- Episode 30 – Conscious Parenting | Lesson 30
- Episode 29 – Homeschooling Preschool through High School | Lesson 29
- Episode 28 – Homeschool Moms Conference | Lesson 28
- Episode 27 – Authoring Our Own Stories With Melanin Origins | Lesson 27
- Episode 26 – Can an Only Child Have a Positive Homeschool Experience | Lesson 26
- Episode 25 – A Homeschool Journey With Njeri Nembhard | Lesson 25
- Episode 24 – Unschooling with Akilah S. Richards | Lesson 24
- Episode 23 –Homeschool Graduate, Sly Discusses Homeschool Success | Lesson 23
- Episode 22 – Goal Setting with Your Kids | Lesson 22
Also, you can also follow our social channels:
Subscribe to the Cleverly Changing Podcast
Additional directories:SoundCloud | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Stitcher | TuneIn
On Monday’s I speak with Author and Historian ...