In Season 3 we talk to experts in their field. Our guest today is Lawrence Wagner the founder and director of SparkMindset.com. Spark Mindset has a new virtual program to help train middle and high school students about the cybersecurity field and STEM Careers.
(01:36) The African proverb for this week’s podcast goes as follows: “The responsibility of power is like holding an egg, Grasp it too tightly and it will drip from your fingers, hold it too loosely and it will drop and break. ” ~ African Proverb from Ghana
Word of the Episode (2:05)
Fuata maji yaendavyo means follow the water in Swahili.
Sometimes our kids just want to express themselves and we have to take the time out of our busy schedules to listen.
The Grown Folks Section: (02:50)
Lawrence Wagner also is Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Spark Mindset. Lawrence has over ten years of project management experience, and has worked in STEM Careers. His background is as follows: he served in the military, worked in cybersecurity, high-tech business, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and human design thinking. Lawrence has a Master’s Degree in Business Management from Colorado Technical University. He also received leadership training from Leadership Pikes Peak Signature Program and Center for Creative Leadership Community Leadership Program and is currently serving on the Colorado Workforce Development Council. Now living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, he is originally from Cleveland, Ohio and is a huge Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Cleveland Browns fan.
Did you know that coming out of a high school, a young person can earn a yearly salary between $45,000 to $55,000? Learn more about how your child can get a jumpstart in a STEM related career here: middle and high school virtual camps.
Use the promo code “CLEVERLYCHANGING25” for 25% off
Sign up to have your child attend this STEM focused virtual camp (intro to cyber security and advanced.)
Support the Spark Mindset program (through donations and by signing up your students)
Spark Mindset helps train students and some students will even go on to be able to receive a paid internships with one of their company partners.
We Need You To Share This Podcast
Also, please tell your friends about our podcast. While we love having a conversation with each other, the podcast will only be able to exist if more people are listening. If you know some who has children, our tips and tricks are beneficial to parents who homeschool and those who are interested in supplementing the education of their children.
Furthermore, wherever you are listening to this podcast, please leave us a review.
Listen to and Share Past Episodes
- Episode 40 – SCD Awareness Month | Lesson 40
- Episode 39 – Remote Schooling and 504 Plans l Lesson 39
- Episode 38 – Living Among Legends | Lesson 38
- Episode 37 – Entrepreneurship with Elizabeth Ayoola | Lesson 37
- Episode 36 – Navigating Special Education at Home | Lesson 36
- Episode 35 – Juneteenth and World Sickle Cell Day | Lesson 35
- Episode 34 – Young People and Race | Lesson 34
- Episode 33 – Is Summer Cancelled? | Lesson 33
- Episode 32 – Moms and Memories | Lesson 32
- Episode 31 – Homeschooled by A Single | Mom Lesson 31
- Episode 30 – Conscious Parenting | Lesson 30
- Episode 29 – Homeschooling Preschool through High School | Lesson 29
- Episode 28 – Homeschool Moms Conference | Lesson 28
- Episode 27 – Authoring Our Own Stories With Melanin Origins | Lesson 27
- Episode 26 – Can an Only Child Have a Positive Homeschool Experience | Lesson 26
- Episode 25 – A Homeschool Journey With Njeri Nembhard | Lesson 25
- Episode 24 – Unschooling with Akilah S. Richards | Lesson 24
- Episode 23 –Homeschool Graduate, Sly Discusses Homeschool Success | Lesson 23
- Episode 22 – Goal Setting with Your Kids | Lesson 22
Also, you can also follow our social channels:
Subscribe to the Cleverly Changing Podcast
Additional directories:SoundCloud | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Stitcher | TuneIn
Do you desire to cultivate your familial relationships ...