HealthPlan USA and I partnered together for the following post
Preventative Care Saves MoneyI believe there is a direct connection between our health and our wealth. Sometimes, to be healthy it can seem costly, but in the end, it could, in fact, save a person thousands of dollars. Have you ever heard someone say, “It’s too expensive to eat healthy?” Well, try eating junk food every day. You will pay the price later. For instance, one week I bought some white chocolate candy and hid it in the armrest of my car. I ate the candy every chance I got while I was alone. As a result of my poor eating habits and minimum exercise, I gained a lot of extra weight. Sometimes we can be afraid of healthcare costs so we avoid being seen by a doctor. Don’t ignore your body. Find a plan that works for you. One discount healthcare plan is HealthPlanUSA, which is a benefits program that will help reduce your out-of-pocket cost. This plan is not insurance, but if you visit one of the contracted service providers it will lessen the amount of money you have to pay for your visit.
Your Future Depends on PreventionWhile I try to eat healthy whole foods there are two health components that I need to work harder to maintain. The first is exercising consistently. In fact, the reason for me sharing the #CleverlyFitMoms challenge is to motivate myself to exercise even when I don’t want to. Secondly, I need to consume more water. Hydration is so important. According to USGS.gov “60% of the human adult body is water” Drinking water daily is now on my priority list because I want to keep my youthful energy and appearance as long as I can, which will impact my future. Setting healthy habits now will make it easier for me to maintain them in the years to come.
A Healthy Lifestyle Can Affect Your Whole MindsetThere is a quote that I like, “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” – Budda. For those who love scripture, Proverbs 4:23 confirms this exact sentiment when it states, “Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.” It’s true, So together we have to plan to succeed, not fail. When it comes to our daily lives we have to lessen stress by changing our perspective about our actions, make goals and set short-term deadlines so we can achieve them.
Here are my top 5 Ways to Make Preventive Care Your Main Healthcare Strategy
- Eat whole healthy foods
- Exercise. Need support? Then join #CleverlyFitMoms accountability Group (sign-up here)
- Drink more water – (Try the 14-day #momhydrationchallenge)
- Get regular checkups
- Make mental health a priority
Please share this post
Why is the HealthPlanUSA discount program worth it?Offers discounts on the following services: (the following membership information comes directly from HealthPlanUSA)
- Virtual Doctor Visits – (Access to top-rated physicians for $0 per visit.)
- Dental Discounts – (Brighter smiles and big savings over 226,000* available dental practice locations. In most cases you will save 15%-50% per visit)
- Vision Discounts – (Your eyes are the window to your health. Save 10-60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery and exams.)
- Prescription Discounts – (Savings at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, save 10-85% on most prescriptions. Immediate family members are included.)
- Health Advocate™ Solutions – (Get a dedicated specialist to help you navigate insurance and health care systems. Advocates help you untangle medical bills, negotiate discounts with hospitals and find options for services your insurance does not cover.)
Sign Up to BenefitHealthPlanUSA.org
Reader QuestionWhat’s your main preventive healthcare strategy? Are you looking to exercise more and you need support? Head to the following post to find out how you can Join My 14 day #CleverlyFitMoms Challenge
“I am in partnership with HealthPlan USA and they have provided me with compensation for this campaign. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.”
If you’ve noticed a decline in your physical ...