Not long ago, one of my dreams came true. I received an email inviting me to go to Disney for the #ChristopherRobinEvent. I’m so thrilled to be apart of the press junket for this movie.
Grinnin’ and Cheesin’ After receiving Pixie Dust
Yesterday I was sprinkled with a little pixie dust. • • ☺️⬅️SWIPE What does that mean? Well, it means I got an invitation to go to Disney studios in Los Angeles at the end of next month. The agenda will be action packed. • • I’ll be sharing details later but stay tuned!!! • • Also visit today’s blog post to watch the official trailer of Christopher Robin (in theaters Aug 3). • • • • #disney #disneypartner #blogger #pixiedust #christopherrobinevent #wreckitralphevent #familymovies #clevertravels #cleverlychanging #movies #kidsmovies #losangeles #goingbacktocali
I remember being a little girl who admired the friendship between Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin. Being the youngest child in my family by 11 years, I had a whole imaginary world that I played in just like Christopher Robin, now 30 years later after imagining having friends just like the wise earnest
#Eeyore, and sweet sensitive #Piglet, I’ll be able to share some of my favorite characters with my own children on the big screen.
Follow my Social Media Channels (@CleverlyChanging) July 29 – July 31, 2018
Me and 24 other bloggers will be flying to Walt Disney Studios in LA at the end of this month for the Christopher Robin premiere.
Follow these hashtags
(Sunday, July 29 through Tuesday, July 31)
For the past few weeks, since finding out about Disney’s Christopher Robin Event, I’ve been all smiles because I can’t wait to report live from the Christopher Robin movie Premiere. I’ll be interviewing talent from the movie and asking them your questions, so please head to the comment section (or on twitter) and tell me what you want to know about this new movie.
Christopher Robin (release date 8/3/18)
If you remember, a few weeks ago I shared the trailer. I’m really looking forward to watching the Christopher Robin because it is not simply a remake of the movie; instead, the film delivers the story to a new generation by adding in new characters like Christopher Robins’ wife and children. In fact, Winnie the Pooh enters Christopher Robins life again after he seems to have lost sight of his real priorities. As an adult Robins puts his work-life and career above spending time with his beloved family, (which is relatable because many parents really struggle with balancing work and homelife). Winnie the Pooh and friends take Robins on a journey to find out what should really matter to him.
According to Disney “CHRISTOPHER ROBIN is directed by Marc Forster from a screenplay by Alex Ross Perry and Allison Schroeder and a story by Perry based on characters created by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard. The producers are Brigham Taylor and Kristin Burr, with Renée Wolfe and Jeremy Johns serving as executive producers. The film stars Ewan McGregor as Christopher Robin; Hayley Atwell as his wife Evelyn; Bronte Carmichael as his daughter Madeline; and Mark Gatiss as Keith Winslow, Robin’s boss. The film also features the voices of: Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger; Brad Garrett as Eeyore; Toby Jones as Owl; Nick Mohammed as Piglet; Peter Capaldi as Rabbit; and Sophie Okonedo as Kanga.”
The line up for the press junket for Christopher Robin will be as follows:
- Ewan McGregor(“Christopher Robin”) Interview
- Hayley Atwell (“Evelyn Robin”) Interview
- Bronte Carmichael (“Madeline Robin”)Interview
- Jim Cummings (voice of “Winnie the Pooh” & “Tigger”) Interview
- Director Marc Forster Interview
Follow for Updates #CHRISTOPHERROBINEVENT
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyChristopherRobin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneystudios (#ChristopherRobin)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneystudios/
- Website: https://movies.disney.com/christopher-robin
Wreck it Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet (release date: 11/21/18)
In addition, we’ll also be celebrating the release of Wreck it Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet, one of the Disney classics that everyone loves. Plus, I’ll be interviewing Executive Producer Trinh Tran of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR for the Blu-Ray DVD and On-Demand release.
I loved the first movie. There are real-life lessons shared about compassion, friendship, commitment. If you haven’t seen Wreck-it Ralph 1 definitely buy the blu-ray.
WRECK-IT RALPH 2 leaves Litwak’s video arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive and thrilling world of the internet—which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet—the netizens—to help navigate their way, including a website entrepreneur named Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making site “BuzzzTube.” Directed by Rich Moore (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph”) and Phil Johnston (co-writer “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Cedar Rapids,” co-writer “Zootopia,”), and produced by Clark Spencer (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Bolt”), “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck–Ralph 2” hits theaters on Nov. 21, 2018.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WreckItRalph/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wreckitralph(#RalphBreaksTheInternet)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wreckitralph/https://movies.disney.com/ralph-breaks-the-internet-wreck-it-ralph2
- RICH MOORE (Director) https://twitter.com/_rich_moore
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (Digital HD release date 7/31 and Blu-ray & DVD 8/14)
Have you been watching the Marvel movie series? My niece and nephews are Marvels biggest fans so they keep me engaged and in the know about all of the characters.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avengers
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/avengers(#InfinityWar)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avengers/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MARVEL
- Website: http://marvel.com/avengers
I’d love to connect with you while I’m in LA here’s how
Moreover, I want to take you along with me on my trip so I’m giving you permission to stalk my social media pages. All retweets, questions, comments and gifs are much appreciated. You can follow me at CleverlyChanging on IG and FB (CleverlyChangin on Twitter). July 21-31 I will be sharing quotes, pictures, and more.
Another way, we can connect is by sharing your questions with me below I’ll keep you posted about all three movies. Also, feel free to engage me while i’m in LA by commenting retweeting etc.
Here’s what you should look out for:
Furthermore, please be sure to watch my feed on twitter but you can see everyone’s tweets clicking on the hashtags included below.
- Day 1 (July 29, 2018) The first day will be all about checking in, getting to know each other and kicking off the #ChristopherRobinEvent
Get ready! #ChristopherRobinFilm release (8/3). Tweet me your questions for Ewan McGregor; #HayleyAtwell; #BronteCarmichael; Jim Cummings; and #MarcForster using #ChristopherRobinEvent
.#RalphBreaksTheInternetEvent #InfinityWarBluray #DisneyPartner pic.twitter.com/CPD4LKglqf
— Cleverly Changing (@Cleverlychangin) July 24, 2018
- Day 2 (July 30, 2018) – Interview with AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Executive Producer Trinh Tran at Madame Tussauds Hollywood. (following along by viewing the hashtag: #InfinityWarBluray). Then later that afternoon we will be interviewing: Ewan McGregor(“Christopher Robin”); Hayley Atwell (“Evelyn Robin”); Bronte Carmichael (“Madeline Robin”); Jim Cummings (voice of “Winnie the Pooh” & “Tigger”); and Director Marc Forster #ChristopherRobinEvent
- Day 3 (July 31, 2018) – Follow #RalphBreaksTheInternetEvent on twitter. While you tune into our Question & Answer session with the Director Rich Moore, producer Clark Spencer, and writer Phil Johnston
RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET filmmaker presentations, part 1
- THE WEB’S WIDE WORLD – Matthias Lechner (Art Director, environments), Larry Wu (Head of Environments) and Ernie Petti (Technical Supervisor) talk about the daunting task of turning the abstract concept of the internet into a complex, thriving metropolis
- POPULATING THE INTERNET – Cory Loftis (Production Designer), Dave Komorowski (Head of Characters and Technical Animation), Renato dos Anjos (Head of Animation) and Moe El-Ali (Crowds’ Supervisor) explore the process of creating the inhabitants of the internet, from the “Netizens” to the “Net Users”
RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET filmmaker presentations, part 2
- STORY DOWNLOAD – Josie Trinidad (Head of Story), Jason Hand (Story Artist) and Natalie Nourigat (Story Artist), explain the unique roles that the story team played not only in developing a new adventure for Ralph and Vanellope, but also in envisioning the ever-evolving world of the internet
- OH MY DISNEY DOT COM – The “Oh My Disney” sequence has been a part of the story since the first script and story reels. Co-writer Pamela Ribon discusses the inspiration for the scene, and Ami Thompson (Art Director, characters) and Kira Lehtomaki (Head of Animation) present the work that went into bringing these beloved characters into the world of the internet
Likewise, I think it’s incredible how Disney finds a way to weave their other movies into their new storylines. It helps bring back fond memories for parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles who may be watching the moview with the little ones in their families.
Curious about who the other 24 bloggers are for the #ChristopherRobinEvent? No worries, here’s the list:
- 4HatsAndFrugal.com – Amiyrah
- AcadianasThriftyMom.com – Rachel
- AMomsImpression.com – Kathy
- ANewDawnn.com – Dawn
- CelebrateWomanToday.com – Laura
- CleverlyChanging.com – Elle
- CouponMamacita.com – Myrah
- DesertChica.com – Karen
- DudeMom.com – Amanda
- FuntasticLife.com – Leanette
- GayNYCDad.com – Mitch
- HighlightsAlongTheWay.com – Kate
- MegForIt.com – Meg
- MomStart.com – Louise
- MotivatedMom.org – LaToyia
- MyCrazyGoodLife.com – Becca
- PlayPartyPlan.com – Britni
- RaisingThreeSavvyLadies.com – Kerri
- RippedJeansAndBifocals.com – Jill
- SavoringTheGood.com – Sarah
- SeeVanessaCraft.com – Vanessa
- SouthernFamilyLifestyle.com – Winona
- ThePositiveMom.com – Elayna
- TheRockFather.com – James
- TheSimpleParent.com – Mariah
- TheTaylor-House.com – Chrissy
Please remember to submit your questions for the Christopher Robin Event below.
Disney Pixar’s Onward comes out in theaters March ...