Seriously, I have a question for you, when are you too old to give your mom a card or something you made for Mother’s Day? I’m in my thirties and for the longest time I was under the impression, as the baby girl in the family, that my mom only treasured my handmade gifts. However, after I graduated from college and got a job, my mom started asking for real tangible store-bought gifts. I was shocked and cheap and just wanted to write her poetry and give her a bouquet of flowers. I love my mom, but I was under the impression that it was the thought that counted, and not really about the gift. My Gift Stop has made it easier for me to find creative heartwarming gifts that any mom will treasure.
My mom is 80 now, and lets me know exactly,what she wants. One year ago, she told me she wanted a plane ride. After sending me to school and supplying all of my needs that have enabled me to travel, she had never been on an airplane. Graciously, I granted the plane ride and a hotel stay. She was elated. Now, how do I top that this year? The other day, my mom sat in my car and asked me to get her a puppy. She’s 80 and I know a pet would give her lots of love and companionship, I’m just not so sure I want to grant her wish because a puppy is a lot of work and I don’t think she is really up for the challenge. In fact, I can think of 10 wonderful mom gifts I’d rather give her instead.
Top 10 Treasured Mom Gifts
- Watch – This watch is dainty and feminine just like a mom. She adores floral prints and the colors are soft and versatile. Swatch is also a brand that is well-known for it’s well made Swiss watches.
- Purse – Classic style truly describes my mom’s since of fashion and this purse can stand the test of time with its traditional style.
- Diamonds – Nothing says I love you mom quite like diamonds.
- Perfume. I think the perfect gift for any mom, would be a bottle of perfume, bouquet of flowers, and a handwritten poem.
- Table Cutlery. Many moms just want to spend time with their kids. Having the family over to fellowship and eat together is the ultimate treat.
- Sunglasses always come in handy. Also, a well made and attractive pair of sunglasses with a card and elegant dinner with your mom makes a delightful gift.
- Bracelet. This Sterling Silver Diamond Bolo Bracelet reminds me of the infinity symbol which reminds us that our love is everlasting.
- Something for the home. Swarovski Crystals display two elephants, which are symbols of wisdom and and longevity.
- Earphones. My mom loves to take walks around the neighborhood for exercise. These two last gifts would be perfect her her as she works out.
- Lastly, water bottles for exercise. Schedule weekly exercise dates with your mom, add a photo book, and this gift is sure to be something she doesn’t already own.
About My Gift Stop
Each of the gifts above are from My Gift Stop. The company started selling luxury goods in 2002 and have different variety of gifts that are sure to make any mom happy.
- My Gift Stop, is an online shop offering luxury goods that are dedicated to giving back to society, donating 5% of every sale to the global medical relief nonprofit, Direct Relief.
- A place to find great Watches for any woman at My Gift Stop. Shop online gifts for last-minute gifts, especially for Mother’s Day with name brand sunglasses, handbags, shoes, and more. Amazing prices and easy return.
Loved these mom gifts?
Shop at My Gift Stop and enter the giveaway.
Enter to win a $300 gift card
Get social with our sponsor My Gift Stop – follow them on Twitter, subscribe to us on YouTube, or sign up for our newsletter to enter this contest.
CONTEST ENDS ON Mother’s Day, MAY 13, 2018.
- No purchase necessary.
- One participant will win a $300 Gift Card to MyGiftStop.com. All other participants will receive a 10% off coupon via email good towards any products.
- Open to domestic and international individuals aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to add mygiftstop.com to your safe list.
- Prize unclaimed after 48 hours of notification is forfeited and My Gift Stop reserves the right to select another winner.
- Winner agrees to allow My Gift Stop to publish his/her name as a giveaway winner and to promote future giveaways and promotions.
- Participant agrees that his/her email will be added to our email newsletter to receive private sales, new product updates, and other marketing emails. Email is never sold or shared.
- Participant may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- CONTEST ENDS ON MAY 13, 2018
Did you like this post? Then please pin it for later:
What gift are you planning to give a mom in your life?