So far, I’m loving You Be Natural’s Black Castor Oil Scalp Soother Ointment. After I washed my hair I used it and their edge tamer to style my hair in a french braid that ends with a barrel roll.
You Be Natural’s Black Castor Oil Scalp Soother is a hair product I use to moisturize my scalp. The oil is light, but it adds a thin coat of oil to the hair shaft, without leaving my hair feeling greasy. Also, you can apply it directly between each part or you can put some of the oil in your the palm of your hand, and massage it throughout the base of your hair.
Generally, when decided to style your hair in a french braid, it is great to begin after washing your hair. Then after you fully re-twist your hair, I recommend that you sit under a hair dryer or allow your hair to air dry. This style is best completed after the hair is fully dry.
What’s great about this french Braid:
- The french braid and barrel roll takes less than 10 minutes.
- You Be-Natural’s black castor oil and edge tamer helps moisturize and keeps your hair in place
- No hair pins, but a small rubber band is recommended at the end of the barrel roll.
- It’s quick and comfortable. The fact is, many of us could think of hundreds of other things we need to be doing instead of sitting in a chair for hours getting our hair done. Thus this style one of my quick go-to hair styles because it looks like it took more time than it actually did.
Do you have any questions about how I maintain my locs? If so, check out this post: 7 Loc Maintenance Tips
Learn more about You Be-Natural
Now available in select Sally Beauty stores nationwide, You Be-Natural product are designed to promote incredibly healthy hair using ingredients derived from nature.
You Be-Natural was developed by Luster Products, situated in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1957, Luster Products is the leading African-American owned manufacturer of premium personal care products.
- Hair Tutorials: http://www.youbenatural.com/natural-hair-styles/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/youbenatural
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/youbenatural
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/youbenatural
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/youbenatural
Reader Response: What’s your favorite go-to hairstyle? Leave your comment below.
The video in this post was sponsored by You Be-Natural. All opinions expressed are my own. Cleverly Changing receives compensation, including free products for support of You Be-Natural and its products.
Essential Wedding Planning Tips For Brides-To-Be With Kidsbeing a mom and a bride-to-be with kids is far from unusual - and while it can certainly throw up some unique challenges.
Understanding Co-Occurring DisordersCo-occurring disorders, also known as dual diagnosis, occur when a person has both a mental disorder and an addiction. While it ...
From Teacher to Publisher Lesson 97Maria Dismondy is the founder of the publishing company Cardinal Rule Press. She inspires and educates others in the book industry. ...
What is a Sober Living Home?A sober living home is a safe and supportive environment for people recovering from substance abuse. These homes provide individuals with ...
Adopting Your First Cat? 5 Useful Tips For Welcoming Your New Cat To Your HomeDuring the pandemic many people opted to add a comfort pet into their hone. Adopting a pet is one of the ...
Choosing Rhinoplasty the Right WayPlastic surgery is a choice, sometimes it is chosen for cosmetic reasons, but at other times it is to correct the ...
What is a Sober Living Home?
A sober living home is a safe and ...