Oxygenics sent me the exact product I’ve been looking for, a shower head that is both cute and functional so I can wash my daughters’ hair with less hassle. Their Disney “Minnie Mouse” Shower Head is affordable and perfect for our family.
As children get older it can be a challenge to get them interested in taking showers instead of a bath. Thus, it is great to find a gadget that will get them excited about shower time. The Minnie Mouse Combo shower head is a great way to help kids enjoy their shower experience with Disney’s most beloved characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Teaching kids good hygiene is important and can help prevent the spread of germs.
- The shower head works great. The water pressure is adjustable and better than I expected. Being green and consciencious about our environment is very important to me and my family so this is a major factor when looking for shower heads.
- The shower head has two outlets, which is an extra plus for parent’s with multiples.
- It’s easy to clean and durable. I have used other showerheads and bathtime accecories that were hard to keep clean and poorly built. This shower head is sturdy and easy to store out of the way when not in use.
- It’s cute, my kids couldn’t wait to take a shower.
- It’s great for washing children’s hair time. The detachable shower head is my favorite component because it is easy to hold and helps keep water out of my girls’ eyes while I am washing their hair. This means less time trying to get my kids to stay still while I wash their hair.
- Have a son, no problem, there’s an equally adorable Mickey Mouse version too.
What I liked least:
- I asked my husband to install the shower head because I wanted the installation to be hassle-free. It took him a couple of tries and extra plumber tape to get it just right without any leaking. However, on the plus side, it was correctly installed in less than 15 minutes. Just make sure you read the directions first before you begin the installation process.
- If you share a bathroom with your kids this showerhead may not be ideal as it does not offer some of the features that ‘adult’ shower heads would.
- Coming soon to Sam’s Club near you
Disclosure: I was sent the Oxygenics Disney “Minnie Mouse” Shower Head to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed are my own.
About our sponsor:
Oxygenics is a company focused on creating innovative water-saving products that are all WaterSense certified. Their Oxygenics engine & patented technology revolves around infusing oxygen into their products — which in turn uses less water and increases water pressure. Oxygenic’s is the proud recipient of the Consumer’s Digest Best Buy 2014 award for our Oxygenics Vortex®, as well as recently winning the Lowe’s 2014 Innovative Partner of the Year award for 2014.
April Simpkins, mother of late former Miss USA to Present at Volunteer Leaders’ Business Meeting General Session Oxen Hill, MD. (Nov. 17, ...
“Build the Damn Thing: How to Start a Successful Business If You’re Not a Rich White Guy”by Kathryn Finney is a ...
Night Zookeeper, an educational online program, is geared towards learners between the ages of 6 and 12 (grades 1 through 6). Night Zookeeper is offering Cleverly Changing readers a 7-day free trial to help you fall in love with the program, and 50% off the annual subscription. Keep reading to get the special link.
When I became an author, I learned how beautiful it was to hear people read my books. One of my latest ...
“Build the Damn Thing: How to Start a ...