*Disclosure: I received a free product for review.
We have all heard it, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” but how many of us like or take time to actually eat breakfast. If you need a quick on the go breakfast, you may want to try BFast. I have to get up early to work and do everything on my agenda, so after i make sure my children are fed I often forget to eat myself. Drinking BFast in the morning makes getting my nutrients much easier.
What about taste?
- I like Bfast the best a little frozen or as the base of a smoothy.
- It is small, so you can take it with you where ever you go.
- There are different flavors (chocolate, berry, and vanilla) to choose from.
- Packed with wholesome nutritious ingredients such as whole grain quinoa, whole grain rice, vitamin E, etc.
- It taste smooth and not grainy.
Where can you buy it? [THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED]
Enter to WIN BFast!
An additional, identical gift pack will be given to you to share with family, friends, or a blog reader.
Reader Response: What’s your favorite quick breakfast?
* Disclosure: My Blog Spark sponsored this giveaway. All opinions expressed are my own.
Enter to win tickets Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville at the National Theater in Washington, DC. Contest runs from now until ...
**Warner Bros. Home Video provided me with some of the materials I used in this Blog Post/Giveaway. The opinions I share ...
The King’s Speech Tickets are provided by the National Theatre in partnership with Allied Marketing Enter to win tickets to see The King’s Speech at ...
Are you looking for a Christmas concert that ...