Love the freedom you possess within your singleness, because you are in control. You control your destiny, your conversation, your space, your menu choices, your time, your thoughts, and more.
Life is great! You are life’s gift!
Be content in whatever state you find yourself in. You still have time to seize the day if you so choose, so find out more about yourself, your likes, dislikes, loves, fears, and pet peeves.
- Take time to travel.
- Take time to read.
- Learn a new language.
- Develop a new amazing skill like learning how to hang-glide.
- Work into the wee hours of the morning and land that big promotion you’ve dreamed about since you were a child.
- Hang out all night if you want to. Do you!!!
- Buy a $5,000 purse if you like, just make sure you can afford it.
- Take a ride on a motorcycle, buy one if you wish, but in all that you do, be joyful that you can and you don’t have to answer to anyone else.
Instead of spending countless hours thinking about your soulmate you have yet to meet and the 2.5 kids you want to mother, remember there is a married mom somewhere thinking of the times when she was truly in control of her life and could do as she pleases.
Although, I am truly content and in love with my life, I look at yours and see that your life has its beautiful admirable moments too. Your freedom is all yours and I just wish you knew, so that you would seize each opportunity that you felt was right for you. Happiness is just underneath the sun. Let it’s warmth shine upon you as you learn to love the life you have. As long as you are helping others your life will be blessed. You are already whole, single or not. You are already a complete woman, beautiful, desirable and lovely, and that’s how I think of you.
Share this Story
I recently shared my word for 2018 on ...