Love the freedom you possess within your singleness, because you are in control. You control your destiny, your conversation, your space, your menu choices, your time, your thoughts, and more.
- Take time to travel.
- Take time to read.
- Learn a new language.
- Develop a new amazing skill like learning how to hang-glide.
- Work into the wee hours of the morning and land that big promotion you’ve dreamed about since you were a child.
- Hang out all night if you want to. Do you!!!
- Buy a $5,000 purse if you like, just make sure you can afford it.
- Take a ride on a motorcycle, buy one if you wish, but in all that you do, be joyful that you can and you don’t have to answer to anyone else.
April Simpkins, mother of late former Miss USA to Present at Volunteer Leaders’ Business Meeting General Session Oxen Hill, MD. (Nov. 17, ...
Has it been a while since you saw gospel choirs perform? Well, that is changing. According to Detrick Haddon, “Choirs are ...
If you want to see me smile, ask me about women who inspire me. I’ll beam with delight and tell you ...
Black Love in The Photograph Movie is Beautiful ...