Sleep is so important to our over all life and health. For many of us, we never understood its importance until we had children and the days of feeling well rested and receiving a sufficient amount of sleep are only a distant memory. According to the National Sleep Foundation a person’s individual sleep needs are as follows by age:
The average adult should receive about 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night, and just falling asleep is only half the battle. You also need to also obtain good deep sleep. Thus, when I was given an opportunity to review Sheex, I was elated. Finally a product that would help a person feel good while falling asleep. Sheex performance sheets are:
- Wrinkle free
- Moisture Controlled
- Feel and look great
Win A Sheex Set!
And remember if you want to have better sleep:
- Relax your body and your mind. Try journaling, bathing, listening to a lullaby, aroma therapy, lavender lotion, etc.
- Don’t watch TV in bed
- Try not to bring work into your bedroom
- Try not to exercise right before bedtime
- Meditate. Praying and using a method to release yourself of your worries and stressors will help you be able to wind down without your mind over-working during the night.
- Cool comfortable sheets, like Sheex.
- Your best sleep will be before midnight so a setting a routine hours before midnight will work best for your body.
- Drink plenty of water early in the day, but not close to bed time.
Below is a video from Sheex.com
Disclosure: I received a pair of Sheex pillow cases in exchange for an honest review. To read my full disclosure policy please click here.
Jersey Boys Tickets are provided by the National ...