Sleep is so important to our over all life and health. For many of us, we never understood its importance until we had children and the days of feeling well rested and receiving a sufficient amount of sleep are only a distant memory. According to the National Sleep Foundation a person’s individual sleep needs are as follows by age:
The average adult should receive about 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night, and just falling asleep is only half the battle. You also need to also obtain good deep sleep. Thus, when I was given an opportunity to review Sheex, I was elated. Finally a product that would help a person feel good while falling asleep. Sheex performance sheets are:
- Wrinkle free
- Moisture Controlled
- Feel and look great
Win A Sheex Set!
Enter to win a Sheex set of your own by clicking here.
And remember if you want to have better sleep:
- Relax your body and your mind. Try journaling, bathing, listening to a lullaby, aroma therapy, lavender lotion, etc.
- Don’t watch TV in bed
- Try not to bring work into your bedroom
- Try not to exercise right before bedtime
- Meditate. Praying and using a method to release yourself of your worries and stressors will help you be able to wind down without your mind over-working during the night.
- Cool comfortable sheets, like Sheex.
- Your best sleep will be before midnight so a setting a routine hours before midnight will work best for your body.
- Drink plenty of water early in the day, but not close to bed time.
Follow SHEEX on Facebook & Twitter!
Below is a video from Sheex.com
Disclosure: I received a pair of Sheex pillow cases in exchange for an honest review. To read my full disclosure policy please click here.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy: An introductionWhen it comes to mental health, a wide variety of treatment options are available. One of the most popular and well-researched ...
Essential Wedding Planning Tips For Brides-To-Be With Kidsbeing a mom and a bride-to-be with kids is far from unusual - and while it can certainly throw up some unique challenges.
Understanding Co-Occurring DisordersCo-occurring disorders, also known as dual diagnosis, occur when a person has both a mental disorder and an addiction. While it ...
CHRISTMAS UNDER THE STARS FEATURING LAUREN DAIGLEAre you looking for a Christmas concert that you can enjoy with your family? If you answered yes, then please tune ...
Win National Theatre Tickets to See The King’s SpeechThe King’s Speech Tickets are provided by the National Theatre in partnership with Allied Marketing Enter to win tickets to see The King’s Speech at ...
Win Jersey Boys Tickets at the National TheaterJersey Boys Tickets are provided by the National Theater in partnership with Allied Marketing Enter to win tickets Jersey Boys at ...
Y’OUR Skincare A Personalized Skin Care System
As my daughter entered her adolescent years, I ...