Free blogger event.
You will receive one link at no cost as a thank you for participating in this event.
Link options are: GFC, Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Vote (as long as it is a no signup or like required, example picket fence). G+ is not allowed as it is against google rules.
Prize: Dyson DC23 TurbineHead Vacuum (retail value $399)
The event dates: June 1 at 12:01 am to June 15 11:59am
What is required to join?
- Post about the event with the button above linking back to this post. Feel free to copy paste this (below) along with the button.
Mom to Bed by 8 is excited to present the Housewarming Dyson Event from June 1 to June 15. This is a free blogger event and accepting signups now.
Join the Housewarming Dyson Giveaway event today, grow your readership and offer one fantastic cleaning tool giveaway!
- If you do not wish to post the announcement, send the $5 via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address and Housewarming Dyson Event in subject line or notes portion of the form.
- Once you have posted your announcement or sent the paypal payment, fill out this form.
- You will receive an email from me with 72 hours, confirming your participation. If you do not, please email me at email@example.com and I will check into it for you.
- Then around May 30th you will receive another email from me with the html code for publishing the giveaway. Note it is required that you publish the giveaway html in full to be included in this event. I will verify links on June 1st around 8am central and if you have not done so, your link on the rafflecopter will be removed. This keeps this event fair for all who joins.
Referral prize: The two bloggers who refer the most people will receive a $10 Amazon e-code for your effort. Just make sure to add on your announcement that they should add your blog name or url in the referred by section on the signup form. This bonus will be paid the on June 2nd after your referral links have been verified.
*IF YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS OPP. VIA CLEVERLY CHANGING, PLEASE LET THEM KNOW WE REFERRED YOU. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Always. Be sure to follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. All thoughts and ...
Seriously, I have a question for you, when are you too old to give your mom a card or something you ...
“The brand and or agency provided the product(s) ...