It is very easy to come up with a million reasons why you can’t get something done. But excuses don’t pay bills, write excellent blogs, nor inspire children to be their best.
Do you ever feel discouraged and have trouble following through with your to-do list? Are there times when all you want to do is lay in bed and sleep the entire day away? Do you have trouble finding the time to blog, or get things done at work or at home. Well if you ever ask any of these questions here are some ways that you can say good-bye to discouragement, feel better, and accomplish more. These tips will help you drum up some blogspiration. Let me know if you have more to add and if these also work for you.
- Listen to lively upbeat music. Music can set your mood. If you are feeling blue put on some of your favorite jams and enjoy yourself.
- Dance. Dancing can give you cheer just by moving your body so that you can feel the rhythm vibrating throughout your body.
- Exercise. Try some fun exercises that will get your endorphins going and rejuvenate your body.
- Get some fresh air. Talk a walk outside, play tennis, golf, or something else that you may enjoy.
- Eat some fresh fruit. Natural raw foods help give you more energy. Treat yourself to a fruit juice smoothy, ice-cream, or sherbet.
- Put on an outfit that makes you look and feel great.
- Verbally encourage yourself. Look in the mirror and say something great about yourself.
- If you are a writer, jot down a few notes about a subject that you are passionate about. If you can’t think of anything write about 3 things that make you happy.
- Read a book or passage that you love.
- Lastly, do something good for someone else. Being thoughtful of others is extremely rewarding.
What do you do to find inspiration?
Beginners Can Learn the Ropes From Investment PodcastsInvesting is the best way to prepare for your future, but most people don’t know where to start. If you’re tech-savvy ...
Health Moment: Debunking the Myths of Laser Vision CorrectionWhen it comes to any medical procedure, you’ll always find some myths intertwined with the truth, which makes it difficult to ...
Looking for a job? Clean Up Your Social Media ProfilesBefore you apply for that next job or even contact your friend about that upcoming informational interview, you need to take ...
You Can Now Find Cleverly Changing on BloglovinStay up-to-date with new posts from Cleverly Changing by following me on Bloglovin. Subscribe on Bloglovin to get a notification each ...
Why Bloggers Should Have One Page Media KitsJust like a resumé a blogger should be able to share their media kit with a brand or PR firm within ...
Cleverly Changing – A New Year, A New Beginning: What Can You Expect?2013 is here. The fireworks have glittered the sky, the toast have be said, the resolutions made, and goals set. Are ...
You Can Now Find Cleverly Changing on Bloglovin
Stay up-to-date with new posts from Cleverly Changing ...