Organizing drawers can be a daunting task. Recently, I decided to turn the chaos in my drawers into a tidy space where I could easily find the things I need.
- Purchase drawer organizers to separate your clothes. IKEA has a great selection.
- Green tip – Use a scarf or cloth material you are no longer using as drawer liners.
Tips to organizing your drawers
- First, empty your drawers, get rid of items you no longer need or want. Drawers should not only be used for storage. They should be a personal display for you to enjoy.
- Second, organize your drawers so that most used items higher and easily accessible. Items you don’t use often should be in the lower drawers.
- Third, separate like items by color and type, and then place them in individual compartments.
In order to keep your drawers organized you need to have a simple, yet efficient system of putting things back it their appropriate areas. Staying in the habit of putting things back will help motivate you to keep your drawers organized.
Reader Response: What’s your favorite organizing tip?
Investing is the best way to prepare for your future, but most people don’t know where to start. If you’re tech-savvy ...
When it comes to any medical procedure, you’ll always find some myths intertwined with the truth, which makes it difficult to ...
Before you apply for that next job or even contact your friend about that upcoming informational interview, you need to take ...
I’d had success selling my books online, so ...