Finding a good BPA-Free container that is leak-proof can be difficult, but I try to keep an eye out for containers that are easy to carry in our small lunch box that will keep snacks secure and prevents things from getting smashed. My kids really like these stainless steel containers and I do too.
What I like Most about the Medium Stainless Steel 2 Container Set
- They’re great because the containers don’t hold odors from the food you place in them.
- Berries and fruit will not stain the container.
- They’re easy to clean.
- Doesn’t easily rust.
- They’re recyclable.
- They’re leak-proof and do not leak.
- The set comes with two stainless steel containers, which is great because I have twins and it is usually best to provide both children with the same things in order to minimize conflicts.
- My 4 year old kids were easily able to take the lids off on their own.
- Not bulky like a thermos and fits great in their small lunch box.
- Great small-medium size so I don’t have to worry about my little ones over eating because it helps ensure portion control.
- The containers are not microwavable, but I try not to use the microwave for heating up food for my children because microwaves heat using low levels of radio waves and even though it’s considered safe, i think most children are already exposed to too much radiation from cellphones, granite countertops, etc.
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack, but to be honest if you want to keep your items looking like new for years, just hand wash them.
Enter to Win your own Stainless Steel Containers
Please use the rafflecopter below. If you any questions about how to enter contact me at CleverlyChanging (at) gmail.com. Thanks in advance for entering
Purchase the Stainless Steel Containers
In Episode 95 of the Cleverly Changing Podcast, we discuss how to create homeschool lesson plans for your student. WE’VE GOT ...
The King’s Speech Tickets are provided by the National Theatre in partnership with Allied Marketing Enter to win tickets to see The King’s Speech at ...
Are you looking for a Christmas concert that ...