Packing can be a strenuous task that takes forever to complete. After agonizing over what to or what not to wear it can be difficult to find a way to take everything you want to take without carrying loads of unnecessary luggage. EBags packing cubes has a solution that will help. If you’re like me and don’t like taking a lot of costly luggage (I’m still trying to wrap my mind around airlines charging extra for us to fly with checked-in luggage), but I believe, using eBags can help organize our items and make the thought of only taking a carry-on a more feasible concept.
WHAT I LIKE
- eBags Packing Cubes are sturdy and lightweight.
- They don’t tear like some of plastic competitors
- They are aesthetically appealing. Seriously, when you travel you also want to look good.
- They making rolling and folding easier.
- No more guessing and looking through a pile of clothes to find exactly what you need. Packing cubs make it easy to organize.
- The best part of eBags packing cubes is that unpacking become 10 times easier. In some cases I was able to turn my packing cube upside down in my drawers and viola, everything was in its place.
- Comes in a variety of sizes such as shoe cubes, small, medium, large, etc.
BUY eBags PACKING CUBES
If you like packing cubes visit eBags online to purchase them prices start at $29.99
Like eBags on Facebook
Follow eBags on Twitter
~CLOSED~ eBags GIVEAWAY – PACKING CUBES ~CLOSED
This eBags giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18 years old only. This giveaway begins July 24, 2012 at 12 am E.S.T., and will end on Aug 13, 2012 at 12:01 am E.S.T. The winner will have 72 hours to contact me before another winner is selected. Winners are chosen via the Rafflecopter and contacted by email.
“Disclosure: I received a set of packing cubes from eBags in order to share my honest opinion about the product.”
(Congratulations to our winner Megan – entry #42, a new winner had to be drawn because the first did not respond)
*This review was provided by FlyBy Promotions, all opinions expressed herein are my own. Dr. Todd Cartmell is a clinical child ...
We live in a world where young people are more unfit and unhealthy than at any other point in our history. ...
This post is sponsored. All opinions express herein are my own and may not reflect those of the sponsor company. Every ...
There are times when I need a little extra encouragement to get me through my week. Being a wife, mother, and ...
What’s in a name? Malala Yousafzai was named after a Pashtun heroine. She is living up to and, some would argue, ...
There are times when I need a little ...