2 Shazzy Fitness DVDs:
In the Beginning | $19.99, and A Time to Dance | $19.99
After I had my daughters, it was hard for me to find the time and motivation to exercise regularly. I find something else to do instea. Now that I’m older, I feel the need to exercise just to be able to keep up with my girls. Thankfully, Shazzy Fitness provides a fun, easy to follow dance workout for all ages. Each workout is about 10 minutes long. The DVD is a hip-hope dance fitness program (mainly cardio-exercises) so it’s lively and will keep you moving. My girls and I have enjoyed Shazzy fitness for a couple of weeks, and we recommend it to everybody. The dances are contemporary and take a little time to get down, but they are fun.
What’s different about Shazzy Fitness exercise DVDs?
- Vera, Leslie, and Apollo provide diverse upbeat workouts. I have never seen an exercise video with such a variety of people with different shapes, sizes, ages and ethnic groups . Amazingly, they were all in sync. This made the video inspiring for me, because I figured if they could do it, so I could I.
- The exercises are for people of any age. So, I partnered with my kids and we worked out together.
- I must admit, I’m not coordinated, and I’m still learning some of the moves. However, the more I exercise the better I’m able to keep up.
- The video shares Christian references and is inspirational.
- The music uplifts and doesn’t degrade.
- The dances helped motivate me to exercise more. When I received the DVDs for my review, I hadn’t exercised in months, but this video was fun for me and my kids and I could really feel the workout on my body and even see improvements. The moves definitely increased my heart-rate and my stamina has improved as well.
- The people doing the workout look like they are genuinely having a great time, so it felt like I was joining a party. The people in the video also represent a diverse group of individuals.
Thoughts on improvement?
- I like exercising with my children and even though my girls enjoyed the music, they weren’t coordinated enough to do the exercises. I will continue to use the DVDs to see if they eventually pick up the moves.
- For the life of me, I tried not to focus on their non-exercise attire in some of the frames, but I can’t see how people can exercise comfortably in jeans, ouch.
Will the exercise videos change my personal routine?
- Yes, seriously, I need to be intentionally working-out to improve my health everyday; not only for myself, but to set a better example for my kids. I really didn’t know how tired and out-of-shape I was until I tried to keep up with the workout videos.
- I plan to do these videos at least 4 times a week because I see a difference in the way I feel so, I’m encouraged.
Overall, I enjoy the DVDs, and I also like that I am learning how to have rhythm. So the DVDs are not only fun, but they’re helping to boost my confidence as well.
HOW TO PURCHASE SHAZZY FITNESS DVDS
For a limited time both DVDs can be purchased here for $29.99. Individually each dvd costs $19.99.
ENTER TO WIN (BOTH) DVDS
Disclaimer: Cleverly Changing’s bloggers were not compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% our own. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open in the U.S. age 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by GiveawayTools.com) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Amazon.com links on this blog are affiliate links.
Follow my exercise Pinterest Board
Mental health conditions plague a large percentage of ...