Jord Wood Watch
Summary: I loved the watch.
I loved the watch.
*Free product received for review.
Have you ever been out and about and you needed to know the time? I know for me, sometimes it’s inconvenient not to have a watch and be forced to rely on my cellphone. It’s a problem I face often, so I realized I need to start wearing a watch so that I will be more punctual.
I’m a classic dresser. I like trends in color, but I feel more comfortable in clothes that are classic, time-less, and stylish. So when I think about a watch that would be the perfect timepiece for me, JORD watches are a great choice. JORD’s cherry wooden watch looks great against my skin so it isn’t a distraction. It compliments my outfits and serves it’s purpose well. Here are the top 5 characteristics I look for in a watch and the JORD Watch I received delivers perfectly.
1. Versatile The color of the wooden watch is beautiful. It a sun-kissed brown, darker than caramel, but lighter than dark chocolate. The silver hands of the watch continue to compliment its modest frame and is an addition to any style of dress whether dressy or casual. There are also many great watches to choose from: such as black, maple, bamboo, cherry, and a natural green to name a few.
2. Stylish The watch itself is lightweight and a beautiful wooden brown. It is reminds me of a homes’ beautiful hardwood floors. The cherry wood is elegant and unique.
3. Functional More than anything, the best part about the watch is that it works. I was once out at a restaurant with friends who were all eager to keep their parking meters fed while we ate, but none of the watches they wore worked so they were only fashionable. We had to rely on the waiter to tell us the time because the clock was out of range. To me, fashion with functionality is supreme. JORD watches are quiet, not only do they keep track of the time, but they also keep track of the date as well.
4. Comfortable Before the watch arrived, I was concerned about how a wood watch would feel against my skin. Would it pull my tiny arm hairs? Nope, no worries, this watch is the epitome of comfortable. The watch has a smooth sleek band and an overall polished appearance.
5. Quality My fingers glide over the watches wooden exterior and if I didn’t know the watch was made from wood, i wouldn’t be able to guess it. JORD watches are hand crafted with sustainable woods from around the world. So they are economically reasonable and good for the environment.
From the Manufacturer (Ely Series Cherry retail price $129)
- Hardened, Scratch-proof glass face: 26mm diameter
- Frame / bezel: 34mm diameter
- Band width: 21.5mm
- Lug ends: 40mm
- Single action locking clasp (stainless steel)
- Premium Citizen Miyota movement with date window
Each JORD watch is designed to be splash proof but is not intended for complete submergence in water. Also note that due to the nature of the wood chosen for each unique timepiece, colors and grain pattern may vary from photos.
ENTER TO WIN YOUR VERY OWN JORD WATCH ( ENDED 2/20/14 at 12:00 AM )
*There is one mandatory entry on the rafflecopter, which is to leave a blog post comment answering the following question: What method do you use to tell time: watch, Cellphone, Car/Office Clock, etc? a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Cleverly Changing’s bloggers were not compensated for this post but we did receive a product for the purpose of review. All opinions are 100% our own. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open in the U.S. age 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by rafflecopter.com) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
A few months ago, I shared a post ...