I like Sam’s Club for their great gas deals. produce prices, and bulk snack prices. They are really unbeatable. When I saw the deal. I immediately purchased it.
$45 for a One-Year Sam’s Club Membership, $20 Gift Card, and Fresh-Food Vouchers ($85.14 Value)
Details about the deal
1. Technically there are 3 days left before the purchase opportunity expires, but if you are familiar with Groupon then you know that HOT deals like this often sell out before they expire. Groupon deals are first come, first receive because companies only allot a certain amount to be sold.
What’s so great about this deal?
For starters, for the cost of 1 year of membership, you gain so much more.
- One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary card holder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
- Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through Monday, February 10, 2014 (a $20.14 value), including:
- One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
- One free Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (2.5lbs, a $8.98 value)
- One free Artisan Fresh Pippin Apple Pie (10”, a $6.28 value)
How to Use the Groupon
- Print out Groupon Voucher.
- Starting 11/13/13, present Groupon at the Sam’s Club Member Services Desk.
- Sam’s Club Member Services Desk Associate will process and activate membership and supply customer with Gift Card and vouchers for Fresh Merchandise.
Reader’s be sure to let me know if you take advantage of this deal.
This is a Sponsored post written by me ...